Find Me A Map - post your requests and replies here. List updated 26th February

434 posts / 0 new
Last post
I've seen so many threads asking for links to a map I thought it would be a good idea to combine them all into one thread. Please post your requests for a map here, and please post replies. I'll copy all the links to a long list here in the first post.

Please help can people out with answering these requests I'll try to help as well, but I know my own list of links is a bit limited. I will edit this first post to put all the new links in alphabetical order, so people can see links that have already been posted. Also please post links to any general maps sites not already listed. Thanks

If you spot a broken link please let me know.

Mankyle has very kindly sorted through all the FR products available as free fownloads from their archives, and is listing all the maps that can be found there.

Copyright Notes
Official maps that are part of free material available as articles or downloads on this site are fine. Fan drawn maps are fine. Maps taken from Computor Roleplaying Games are fine if they are openly published.
Maps that are obviously scans, or maps from material that is not free, or openly published on the net for free use are [color=red]not[/color] allowed!

MAP LINKS ALREADY POSTED
New map links are shown in red

SITES WITH MORE THAN ONE MAP
Candlekeep Map Section - Wide range of large and small maps (often made by fans), includes town & city plans

Dlabbradath Map Room - A site that collected most of the WotC free maps into one easy to find place, as it is not easy to track them all down at WotC site. Regions covered by regional and/or smaller maps - Chultan Peninsula, Cormyr, The Dalelands, Dragon Coast, Island Kingdoms, Lake of Steam, Lands of Intrigue, The Moonsea, The North, Old Empires, Sembia, The Shining South, Silverymoon & the Silver Marches, Tharsult, Thesk, The Unapproachable East, The Underdark, The Vast, The Vilhon Reach, Western Heartlands

Dual Scimitars Map Page – Large map of Faerun; regional maps of Icewind Dale, Baldurs Gate, Sword Coast and the Dales

Dundjinni Mapping software: Forums – Various maps. Content changes, so check back[/b]

Forgotten Kingdoms Maps – Unofficial maps based on 2nd ed material, created by fans. Large Faerun maps, Berdusk, Zhentil Keep, Zassespur, Menzoberranzan, Waterdeep, Daggerford and Silverymoon

Mike’s RPG Centre ~ Maps – Maps from Baldurs Gate 1 & 2 including Baldur’s Gate, Sword Coast, Candlekeep, Nashkel, Amn, Athkatla

Peters Roleplaying Page - Fan version of Faerun, Cormyr, Cormyr & the Dalelands

ProFantasy Map Library - you need the Free Map Viewer to see the maps on this site

Raflar’s D&D Resources – Fan drawn maps of the Savage Frontier, Westgate and Waterdeep

The Realms PBeM Game - Home page for a play by email campaign. Realmslore, characters, maps of the north

TVC – Large collection of village, town and city maps.

Unapproachable East Map Gallery –Sample maps from the book – Immilmar, Relkath's Foot, Bezantur, Uthmere (and the Dalestream), Telflamm, Aglarond and the Yuirwood (Altumbel peninsula in inset), Thesk, The Great Dale, The Rawlinswood, and the Forest of Lethyr, Thay, Rashemen, the North Country, and part of the Endless Waste

Vyntiri Project – Link to modules with maps of the Cold Lands; the Great Dale; Impiltur; Moonwood, Neverwinter (under Silverymoon). Follow the links to the various segments to find the maps

WotC 2002 Map-A-Week Archive

2003 Map-A-Week archive

SINGLE MAPS
Athkatla – image from BG2 CRGP

Cities of Cormyr Not all the links in this page work, but those that do have lots of information including maps

Cormyr

Devir Spain Homepage (Official Publishers of Dnd in Spain, Portugal and Brazil) highly detailed downloadable pdf of the entire Forgotten Realms (Spanish). Reach the map ROL -> Dungeons & Dragons -> Libros de Master -> Reinos Olvidados -> Escenario de Campana

Elventree Arravis’s gorgeous map

Essembra In Battledale (by Arravis)

[color=red]Evereska Fan created map of Evereska courtesy of Arravis[/color]

Mulmastre Detailed, downloadable pdf map drawn by Gendril

Neverwinter

Shadowdale Simple map of Shadowdale region

Shadowdale MUD MUD site with wonderful maps of Shadowdale

Stanislav Radosavlje’s Gallery ~ Some superbly drawn maps of Ched Nasad and other Drow settlements

Suzail A low res street map of the city (no key)

Skullport
Suzail

Ten Towns ; Ten Towns

Thay

Turmish ~ Fan map from n0xious220

Wanderer's Map Archive ~ Faerun
A list of map links in Faerun

Waterdeep - This is an unofficial map made by a fan, based on 2nd ed information. A map of the entire city with more detailed maps of the individual wards

WotC – My Slice of Silverymoon ~ Low res and high res downloadable maps

Yurlash - Ruins

Southern Zazesspur ~ Fan map

New Section – [color=crimson]MAPS IN FREE WOTC ARCHIVE PRODUCTS[/color]
Many, many thanks to Mankyle for this list.

Here is a partial list of all the maps that appear in the “Old Editions Downloads” from WOTC which can be found here.
The maps which can be found in these products are:

Calimport More than a dozen partial maps of Calimport. Each one of them details a different ward of the city. All come with map keys and a short description of what can be found in each point. Al maps are black and white.

Castle Spulzeer: Here we can found the complete floorplans of Castle Spulzeer (located in Amn), and a very good quality (but black and white) map of Amn, with all the cities and important villages (page 26).

Cormanthyr, Empire of elves: A complete (colour) map of the fabled city of Myth Drannor and a regional map of the dales region as it was before the fall of Myth Drannor. (they come in pieces, because they were poster maps).

Elminster's Ecologies, Appendix I: This one has a very good map of the battle of Bones, near Anauroch, but black and white. Also a undead roses (some kind of necromantic vampiric flower that sap the life of all the nearby living creatures) maze’s plan.
In the section about the hill of lost souls we have the floor plans of a Fire Newt cave system, and a medium detailed map of the Pelleor plains (do not confuse with the Pellenor fields, they are not from the Forgotten Realms). ;)

Elminster's Ecologies, Appendix II: First of all a regional map of the High Moor region. That’s every thing from the Forest of wyrms (south) to the graypeak mountains (north). This map shows the potential dangerous points called “Fire Marshes” that can be found in the High Moor.
The second map is kind of a political map wich shows the different zones of the high moor as they are under control of the different people which inhabit the high moor (it is, the zones of the high moor under control of the orcs, the hobgoblins, the goblins and the human barbarians.
The third map shows the zones where the different dragons of the high moor live. This is a very useful map.
The fourth map shows the floorplans of a lizardmen king located in the serpent hills. Not very detailed.
Fifth map shows the region of the high moor and the serpent hills with some tunnels whick run from the serpent hills to different locations.
The sixth map shows a the side section of the “Snake Pit”. The point where the leaders of the snake people of the serpent hill live. Again it is not a very detailed map.

For Duty and Deity: This is and adventure book, but has a bad quality map of Azzagrat, the realm in the Abyss of the Demon Prince Graz’zt. (Page 33 of the document).
We can find also the map of the city of Samora, also located in one of the three layers that form this abyssal realm.
The third map shows an schematic view of the Zrintor, the viper forest, located near Zamora.
The fourth map is a b/w drawing of the city of Zelatar, another city of this abyssal realm and the place where Graz’zt lives.
The last map shows a very small plan of a cave system where the friend of the merchant is kept.

Gold and Glory: We can find a very simple map of the realms (only shows the seas and lakes) with keys that show the places where the different mercenary companies are based.
The second map we can find here is a very simple black and white drawing of the easternmost coast of Maztica and Anchorome (the realms equivalent of North America).
The third drawing (I would’nt call this a “map”) shows an schematic of the Turnstone Pass battle, where the moonlight men defeated a very superior number of orcs.
(see the Mintiper Ballads in the WOTC page for more information).
The last drawing shows how the assault of Castle Spulzeer in Amn was performed by the Blue Boar Men.

How the miighty are fallen: All the maps found in this product are black and white, but of a very high quality.
First we can find a city plan of Yeoman’s Loft, a netherese city where some spelljammers were based. (Black and white but good quality).
The second map depicts the southeastern region of Netheryl, where now the desert mouth mountains are. (Maybe can be used as points where old netherese ruins await to be found ).
The third map shows the center of one netherese city.
The fourth map shows the interior of a manor.
The fifth map shows the interior of one house.
The sixth map shows the interior of one undead filled castle.

Lands of Intrigue: Lands of Intrigue: Maps in this product are black and white, but very dark and blurry, maybe due to the fact that have been scanned.
Here we can find complete city maps of Zazzespur, Velen, Myratma, Saradush and Darromar, caption city of Tethyr. All maps are dark and blurry but come with keys.
Next map shows the Duchies and counties of Tethyr. It’s kind of a political map, with different colours for the different counties and duchies.
The second part of this product speaks abount Amn. Here we can find maps of Riatavin, Grimmor, Eshpurta, Keczulla, Esmeltaran, Murann and Athkatla.
We can find also a map of the eastern coast of Maztica (very similar to that found in Gold and Glory).

We can find also a map of the Elkazar territories (Shilmista forest, Impresk and Shalane lakes,…..) with city maps of Llorbaukh.
The best map of this product is a black and white poster map of the imperial city of Shoonach.
At the end of this product we have some colour poster size maps of the sword coast, amn and tethyr.
We can find a medium detailed topographical map of Amn, Tethyr and Erlkazar, but that shows up to Cormyr, the Green Fields and the Lake of Dragons.

Dungeon Crawl, Undermountain, the lost level. Madgoth’s Castle: A colour map of the lost level of Undermountain (with keys) and the Floorplans of Madgoths castle (with Keys).

The Marco Volo Trilogy (Depature, Journey and Arrival):
All maps are black and white and very high quality.
Marco Volo, Departure: Floorplans of Mother Tathlorn’s House of Pleasure (Main Floor only). A map of the road from Waterdeep to the Way Inn. Map from the Way Inn (the village) and floorplans form the Way Inn (the inn).
Two encounter maps (One in Daggerford, one on the road).
Marco Volo, Journey: : Very simple map of the western heartlands (only name of cities).Map of the Great Mother’s Abbey near berdusk (an abbey consecrated to Chauntea). A very bad quality (b/w) of Cormyr).
Marco Volo, Arrival: A very simple map of the spiderhaunt woods, an encounter map in the spiderhaunt woods and floorplans of the eye fortress (some kind of magical construction).
Ok well I would like a detailed, black and white map of Waterdeep.

Thanks,
Damarkos
I was wondering if there's any way to get that large map of FR again. One of my players "misplaced it" and I don't know the realms by heart. Please don't link me to an illegal scan though.
I would be very, very happy with a good, detailed map of the North (around the Spine of the World, and not maps from the "Drizzt books" because I already know those by heart...) and a map of Silverymoon and the lands around it.
Originally posted by Damarkos
Ok well I would like a detailed, black and white map of Waterdeep.

Thanks,
Damarkos

Waterdeep - This is an unofficial map made by a fan, based on 2nd ed information. A map of the entire city with more detailed maps of the individual wards
Originally posted by Sploosh
I would be very, very happy with a good, detailed map of the North (around the Spine of the World, and not maps from the "Drizzt books" because I already know those by heart...) and a map of Silverymoon and the lands around it.

Collected WotC Maps Of the North - Part of a site that collected most of the WotC free maps into one easy to find place.
Would like a map of the areas in Amn, and specifically a city map of Athkatla. I have the map from BG2 SoA, and I have the Lands of Intrigue Box Set. Are there any other maps available?

Muraan also if possible.
My Dm has told us that most of our campain shall take place in Cormyr and was wondering whether anybody knew of ant maps avaialable upon the web.
Thanks Sis.
Anybody seen a map of Skullport laying around anywhere?
Originally posted by DC2003SiLk
Would like a map of the areas in Amn, and specifically a city map of Athkatla. I have the map from BG2 SoA, and I have the Lands of Intrigue Box Set. Are there any other maps available?

Muraan also if possible.

The only map of Athkatla I know of is from the BG2 Shadows of Amn CRPG. I finaly tracked down an image of the full city here.
http://www.nwncityofarabel.com/moduleinfo.htm

Requested by: Lerris

I like that map ^^^

That's the Cormyr map. Much better than the FR map one.

@Sis: ;):D:P Beat you to it.
Skullport, requested by niss'tyre:

http://www.wizards.com/dnd/images/skullport.jpg

That map is pretty bad, but oh well. :D
Originally posted by Lerris
My Dm has told us that most of our campain shall take place in Cormyr and was wondering whether anybody knew of ant maps avaialable upon the web.

Cities of Cormyr Not all the links in this page work, but those that do have lots of information including maps
Thanks aravilar_holistacia and WizO_Big sister, they shall come in real handy.
Looking for map of the High Forest and Fell Pass area please.
Here are many 2E maps with many enlargements, linked by region:
http://perso.club-internet.fr/kazer/Cartes/map.htm
Anyone have any good Vilhon Reach area maps and
city maps such as Ormpetarr, Alaghon, Arrabar, Nimpeth, Hlondeth?

Thanks in advance!

edit: Sorry forgot to mention I have the maps from the Vilhon Reach supplement found free here at Wizards.

Thanks Morka, but if you see anything heavily detailed let me know :D
Monsoon28, check my link above.
Here you are anyway:
http://perso.club-internet.fr/kazer/Cartes/Turmish/Turmish.htm
Anyone know of a link to a really good map of Menzo? Would really appreciate it.
Looking for a detailed map of Myth Drannor(ruins) including any underground areas, the major cities of Cormyr (Arabel, Suzail, etc), and the Boneyard in the Underdark(if they even exist) Pweease
CaineTheInsaine here's one from Dlabraddath (mentioned in the main list under general).
Dlabraddath Map Room ~ Vilhon Reach
my second post...
i made a map of Nesmé and one of Griffon's Nest, but can't link them since i do not have a site.
anyone has the possibility to host them?
or any other suggestion?
Luca80 try writing to [email=jude@judyhope.co.uk]kiwidoc[/email] she hasn't been around these boards for a while, but if I remember correctly she has included "home brew" maps in the Dlabraddath map room. You could post a link to them here.
It seemed that link you pointed out Big Sis was not what I was looking for, it wasn't a map of the city proper... oh well. But thanks. Looking for somthing simular to the map in Underdark, but its not in the ART Gallery.
That place where the trolls are coming from...a swamp...on the tip of my tongue...just give me the name and a map. THANKS
Still looking for any detailed maps of the High Forest if anyone has one. THanks.
I think the GOblins means the Evermoors :invasion: and the hordes of ravaging trolls there-in
Originally posted by Dawnspeaker
Looking for a detailed map of Myth Drannor(ruins) including any underground areas, the major cities of Cormyr (Arabel, Suzail, etc), and the Boneyard in the Underdark(if they even exist) Pweease

Myth Drannor maps: http://myth-drannor.net/DlabraddathNet/z-Dlabraddath/Mythmap.htm

:D
I need a map that contains the ENTIRE north of Fearun. (N. of The High Ice, Shallows, N. of the Great Glacier, and N. of the Ingrim Mts.) can anyone help me. Also i wanted to know where i can get the map from the Oriental Adventures Book
Originally posted by Dawnspeaker

Suzail: http://www.chez.com/bossk/map/Town/Suzail.htm
The Skullport map shown below is out of the Skullport supplement 1999 (TSR11348/ISBN 0-7869-1348-7) by Joseph Wolf. The general map isn't that great, but there are detailed maps of each of the levels later in the book. The book is 96 pages/soft cover. You might see if you can find a copy. There is a description at http://www.sfsite.com/10b/sk67.htm.
Anyone have a map of the Evermoors, if it exists?
Originally posted by Goblinoids
Anyone have a map of the Evermoors, if it exists?

Overview Map: http://www.phoenyx.net/realms/images/the_north.jpg

Another Overview Map, this one to the west of the Evermoors:
http://candlekeep.com/downloads/north.gif
I am looking for lots of Information On waterdeep and the surrounding area. any maps as well as Information would be much appreciated
Originally posted by Bran_Hornraven
I am looking for lots of Information On waterdeep and the surrounding area. any maps as well as Information would be much appreciated

There's a Waterdeep sourcebook coming, but it's gonna be a while...

In the meantime, I'd recommend the following sources:

FR1 Waterdeep and the North

Volo's Guide to Waterdeep

City of Splendors boxed set
I'd like a map of Everaska, please.

Or any other elven tree city. I posted this request on other boards, but didn't get much feedback. I've already checked out the other links posted so far, as well as the map-a-week things on the main site. Please! Need help! Session is Tuesday night and I've been going nuts trying to find one! (I'm wiped out map-wise after I made a hugely detailed manor house, dungeons beneath it, and extraplanar maze, most of which got bypasse by the pcs).

Thanks a lot for any help
Originally posted by Chiba_Monkey
I'd like a map of Everaska, please.

I searched the Net for Evereska maps with little luck... I know for a fact there is a map of the city on the left side of the first page of The Sorcerer by Troy Denning.

Sorry about the novel reference, sis...
i need a map of the far north (shallows)
how about a map of Huzuz, Zakhara?
Also the Utter East(old empires,Thay, ect.
Originally posted by Naeryndam Alastrarra
how about a map of Huzuz, Zakhara?
Also the Utter East(old empires,Thay, ect.

Thay: http://members.tripod.com/KingsTears/map_of_thay.htm