Need info about major players.

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
I have the FRCG, and FRPG, but don't know where to find information about key people. Specifically from Waterdeep.

Is there any information available out there?
Not to my knowledge, at least not that's applicable to 4e. Might be coming in some future DDI article though.

"Be careful to choose your enemies well.  Friends don't much matter.  But the choice of enemies is very important."  

- Oscar Wilde

The entry on Waterdeep drops several names of important figures. It is for you to flesh them out based on what the needs of your campaign are. Of course there are several Waterdeep products from earlier editions which can be used for names, noble houses, and generally background history. I expect there will be future DDI articles.
-Waterdeep has had plenty of sources go into plenty of detail about it. I'll be honest, there's probably over 50 sources. Of all that, there's no much on the "new" Waterdeep, so for now, you get to pick and choose whatever you want, and not have that clash with anything.
Trolls in sheep's clothing have no redeeming qualities that are beneficial towards the health of the community. My Artwork/Photography/Literature
Read Steven Schend's Blackstaff Tower novel -- part of the "Ed Greenwood Presents Waterdeep" series. It features a few brief updates on some of the high-ups and major personages in the political/societal landscape of the post-Spellplague City of Splendors.
The entry on Waterdeep drops several names of important figures. It is for you to flesh them out based on what the needs of your campaign are. Of course there are several Waterdeep products from earlier editions which can be used for names, noble houses, and generally background history. I expect there will be future DDI articles.

I will go through that again, in much more detail.
Read Steven Schend's Blackstaff Tower novel -- part of the "Ed Greenwood Presents Waterdeep" series. It features a few brief updates on some of the high-ups and major personages in the political/societal landscape of the post-Spellplague City of Splendors.

This series is essential to any DM wanting to run an authentic game in the "new" Waterdeep.

-Dont forget "Mistshore". IIRC the "Ed Greenwood Presents: Waterdeep" series will be around 40 books strong. That will be alot of new Realmslore for Waterdeep in the new edition. :D I think it was from the Ed interview from gencon this year.

18DELTA (Chosen of Cyric)

HAND OF KARSUS!

IIRC the "Ed Greenwood Presents: Waterdeep" series will be around 40 books strong.

-What? I've never heard this. Four, makes sense, the normal stand-alone title series length, forty, no.
Trolls in sheep's clothing have no redeeming qualities that are beneficial towards the health of the community. My Artwork/Photography/Literature
-It was around GenCon. Either then Ed Video or the Web Article: Seminar of Secrets The Forgotten Realms.

18DELTA (Chosen of Cyric) :P

HAND OF KARSUS!

-I watched and read both, back when they came out. Somehow, I think you're mistaken, as such information is highly interesting/improbable/other words, and people would have discussed it. I'll go digging though the archives', see if I can find the video again. The text, I know where to find, so I'll report back what I find.