10. Beanman1000
11. SARGE41
12. Rhoxstar
13. Vladamir
14. Microwaves
15. stewieY
16. Enigmata

Enigmata;18910801 wrote:
Each round will last 1 week. Exceptions can be made if both sides provide they've tried to play but schedules proved difficult. Extensions will probably last either 3 or 4 days into the next week. In the case that someone misses a week, his opponent will be awarded a 2-0 win. If a player misses two weeks in a row he'll be replaced if possible.

We'll be playing pre-m10 rules throughout the tournament, even if the tournament runs past the M10 release. I would like discussion on how to deal with the feature match idea (how to choose the match, how to "broadcast" the match, etc.). I figure the top part of the ladder will contain the feature matches unless something very interesting is happening in a lower match. That is I expect th 3-0 vs 3-0 match to be a feature over the 1-2 v 1-2, etc.

I'll be doing pairings based on record.

records

lylac

1. beanman1000 W 2-0

mntwinsfan

1. bughferd

gamegeek2

1. iamjellydonut W 2-1

iamjellydonut

1. gamegeek2 L 1-2

knighty

1. microwaves

toryu

1. vladamir L 1-2

sinimin

1. akromaangelofwrath

bughferd

1. mntwinsfan

akromaangelofwrath

1. sinimin

beanman1000

1. lylac L 0-2

sarge41

1. rhoxstar

rhoxstar

1. sarge41

vladamir

1. toryu W 2-1

microwaves

1. knighty

stewiey

1. enigmata L 0-2

enigmata

1. stewiey W 2-0
57860688 wrote:
121183109 wrote:
57074928 wrote:
So when UR Delver came out to win a GP, did Christian Calcano email/call you and thank you personally, or was there just a mutual understanding?
Legitimately laughed at this...haha
No kidding. +1 internets for a hidden gem in the standard deck help.
In.
In.
R.I.P. evilweevil league I guess =/. Which is kinda lame because that had only a couple weeks left, but whatever. Anyways, starting on the 27th I'm basically out of town the entire summer, so looks like I'll unfortunately have to pass.
Hey Enigmata, any way we could couple this with subsyn coverage? We could do play by plays of important matches.

EVERYBODY SAVE YOUR LOGS.

Also, count me in.
Hey Enigmata, any way we could couple this with subsyn coverage? We could do play by plays of important matches.

EVERYBODY SAVE YOUR LOGS.

Also, count me in.

we could try that. like vote on 2 featured matches vbefore the round?
57860688 wrote:
121183109 wrote:
57074928 wrote:
So when UR Delver came out to win a GP, did Christian Calcano email/call you and thank you personally, or was there just a mutual understanding?
Rawr!
lel♯ jenk♯ ∞

I'm the world's leading astrophysicist. You can trust me, because I said I was.
92827575 wrote:
57092228 wrote:
What's wrong with my formating?
you make paragraphs shorter than the page width
58280978 wrote:
Names that sam said were "the evil ones":
iamajellydonut glwiley kreewlin and every WizO
Finally out of school. I can put time into Magic again. In.
I assume this is on MWS, right?
Finally out of school. I can put time into Magic again. In.

Good to hear.
I assume this is on MWS, right?

Yes as it's by far the most widely used program so it's going to be the one we'll have to use.
57860688 wrote:
121183109 wrote:
57074928 wrote:
I'll play.
in
running paruns. everyone gets to know it
Josh "war" Monks. Team Jace, Seattle
I'll play.

in
running paruns. everyone gets to know it

added both.
57860688 wrote:
121183109 wrote:
57074928 wrote:
In do I have to submit a deck list now?
And it's said that youth's ,well only tragedy Is being unoriginal
89522235 wrote:
niche's solution to everything is always MOAR BLACK! "ok, my legacy mono black control deck is getting hated out by light of day..." "MOAR BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
we could try that. like vote on 2 featured matches vbefore the round?

Yessir.
How long is this going? I'll be out of town for the brunt of July, so if that rules me out, I'm out. Otherwise, in. Playing Swans.
I'm playing Zoo, in case anyone didn't know.
In do I have to submit a deck list now?

No. really i don't need a full list. rather, i'd like to just have a skeleton. i feel like you may find flaws in your list during the tourney you may want to fix, but I want you to play it out.
I'm playing Zoo, in case anyone didn't know.

kk, adding it.

Also, for some reason, multiquote is still broken. Been broke since gleemax took over, wtf? But I'm not sure how long the tournament will take. I will, however, expect it to play through into July quite a ways.
57860688 wrote:
121183109 wrote:
57074928 wrote:
No. really i don't need a full list. rather, i'd like to just have a skeleton. i feel like you may find flaws in your list during the tourney you may want to fix, but I want you to play it out.

So we can make some small changes during the tournament? That's good; my sideboard still needs some tweaking.
Make it mandatory and I'll put up my list. I'll say that it's playing Tarmogoyf.
I'm in, playing Mono-White Control as always.
I'm in this one with my version of dredge.
Ghost dad here
I'm in, playing Mono-White Control as always.

Ghost dad here

Kk, adding.

Also, do we want to play pre-M10 rules or post?
57860688 wrote:
121183109 wrote:
57074928 wrote:
Pre-m10 would be great! xD I'll post my archetype tonight, when I figure out what I will be playing. It'll be Either Angelfire, or Rock. Most likely Angelfire.
I'm so ****** I have to miss this. Oh well, good luck running enigmata!
Pre-m10 would be great! xD I'll post my archetype tonight, when I figure out what I will be playing. It'll be Either Angelfire, or Rock. Most likely Angelfire.

I can give you my current list for Angelfire, if you want it.

Kk, adding.

Also, do we want to play pre-M10 rules or post?

I'd prefer to play pre-M10.
Pre-M10 everything. The tournament starts pre and should end pre. If a real life tournament were weirdly scheduled so that half of it were in each rules zone, you'd play with what it began with.
lel♯ jenk♯ ∞

I'm the world's leading astrophysicist. You can trust me, because I said I was.
92827575 wrote:
57092228 wrote:
What's wrong with my formating?
you make paragraphs shorter than the page width
58280978 wrote:
Names that sam said were "the evil ones":
iamajellydonut glwiley kreewlin and every WizO
I'd like in if possible.

I can give you my Affinity or Burn list.
Pre-M10 everything. The tournament starts pre and should end pre. If a real life tournament were weirdly scheduled so that half of it were in each rules zone, you'd play with what it began with.

I KNOW, BUT I WASN'T SURE IF PEOPLE WANTED PRACTICE WITH THE NEW RULES OR NOT.
I'd like in if possible.

I can give you my Affinity or Burn list.

ALRIGHT, ADDING YOUR NAME TO THE LIST.
57860688 wrote:
121183109 wrote:
57074928 wrote:
I'm in, rocking the tezzerator.
I'm playing Angelfire. Rock was fun, but I think I am going with a deck I know how to play.

I can give you my current list for Angelfire, if you want it.

If you'd like to PM a list, that would be cool. I'll compare and contrast and see what I make of it.
I'm In. Don't know what Ill play. Probably Affinity since its the deck I know most.
Ok, I'm going to leave sign ups open for one week, until Saturday night. 12 am (Sunday morning) the tournament will begin. Each round will last 1 week. Exceptions can be made if both sides provide they've tried to play but schedules proved difficult. Extensions will probably last either 3 or 4 days into the next week. In the case that someone misses a week, his opponent will be awarded a 2-0 win. If a player misses two weeks in a row he'll be replaced if possible.

We'll be playing pre-m10 rules throughout the tournament, even if the tournament runs past the M10 release. I would like discussion on how to deal with the feature match idea (how to choose the match, how to "broadcast" the match, etc.). I figure the top part of the ladder will contain the feature matches unless something very interesting is happening in a lower match. That is I expect th 3-0 vs 3-0 match to be a feature over the 1-2 v 1-2, etc.

I'll be doing pairings based on record.
57860688 wrote:
121183109 wrote:
57074928 wrote:
I say we just save logs and post them; much easier that way. We could either vote on the feature matches or just have you pick them.
I say we just save logs and post them; much easier that way. We could either vote on the feature matches or just have you pick them.

Feature match will have to save logs. I'll probably read through and condense them, though.
57860688 wrote:
121183109 wrote:
57074928 wrote:
I'd like to play if possible. Will post my archetype pending confirmation.
When do we start? I was kinda expecting to get this started soon.
When do we start? I was kinda expecting to get this started soon.

Ok, I'm going to leave sign ups open for one week, until Saturday night. 12 am (Sunday morning) the tournament will begin.

Sign me up!
That's 15. If we can get another one very soon, i'll cut sign-ups short as 16 would be a great number.
57860688 wrote:
121183109 wrote:
57074928 wrote: