Dungeon 217 Compilation

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
D&D Insider ArticleDungeon 217
Compilation

By Christopher Perkins, John "Ross" Rossomangno, Stacey Janssen, and Shawn Merwin

This month, it started with a children's verse, and then things went from bad to worse. Plus, who knows what evil lurks in the minds of gnomes? We proudly present, for your gaming pleasure, Dungeon 217.

Talk about this magazine here.

Yan
Montréal, Canada
@Plaguescarred on twitter

Your link leads to a page that, when I click on the "download" directs me to a broken page.  If I try to access the Dungeon content normally, there is no download link on the page.

@mikemearls The office is basically empty this week, which opens up all sorts of possibilities for low shenanigans

@mikemearls In essence, all those arguments I lost are being unlost. Won, if you will. We're doing it MY way, baby.

@biotech66 aren't you the boss anyway? isn't "DO IT OR I FIRE YOU!" still an option?

@mikemearls I think Perkins would throat punch me if I ever tried that. And I'd give him a glowing quarterly review for it.

The download link sends you to an address that ends in /216/Dungeon217.pdf
Change the 216 to 217, and it should work. 
That worked, thanks.

@mikemearls The office is basically empty this week, which opens up all sorts of possibilities for low shenanigans

@mikemearls In essence, all those arguments I lost are being unlost. Won, if you will. We're doing it MY way, baby.

@biotech66 aren't you the boss anyway? isn't "DO IT OR I FIRE YOU!" still an option?

@mikemearls I think Perkins would throat punch me if I ever tried that. And I'd give him a glowing quarterly review for it.

I'm the author of "Rats in the Undercellar," as well as the "Character Themes: Inquisitive" article in Dragon 426.  If anyone has any questions about either article, feel free to ask.  I hope everyone enjoys my work!
Tim Eagon My DDI Articles Follow me on Twitter @Tim_Eagon

Are there any plans on releasing D&D Next statistics for these adventures? The format seems very supportive of doing so.

Just want to say again in this thread that dungeon 217 was excellent and the article "Rats in the Cellar" was top- tier.

its too bad the magazines are being shelved. They were excellent.

the decision to put the magazines on hiatus will make it very difficult to retain the DDI subscribers.

Very short-sighted decision. 

Just want to say again in this thread that dungeon 217 was excellent and the article "Rats in the Cellar" was top- tier.

its too bad the magazines are being shelved. They were excellent.

the decision to put the magazines on hiatus will make it very difficult to retain the DDI subscribers.

Very short-sighted decision.