Gold dragon is still incorrect.

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
The ancient Gold dragon has suffered a pretty huge kick to the crotch in terms of power from the MM2. It is the wrong size (huge instead of gargantuan) and it lacks its aura (20 damage or weakened IIRC). These things make it substantially weaker than it should be.
The ancient Gold dragon has suffered a pretty huge kick to the crotch in terms of power from the MM2. It is the wrong size (huge instead of gargantuan) and it lacks its aura (20 damage or weakened IIRC). These things make it substantially weaker than it should be.

Have you reported it officially or just posted it here?
I think I did report it officially, but it's not been corrected since I did like 2 months ago. I sort of noticed some WotC peeps poke around this forum so I was hoping to catch their attention. I was a little confused to see the same mistake again in the adventure tools.
I think I did report it officially, but it's not been corrected since I did like 2 months ago. I sort of noticed some WotC peeps poke around this forum so I was hoping to catch their attention. I was a little confused to see the same mistake again in the adventure tools.

Well, you did the right thing I would say. I'm sure things like that get fixed partially based on how often they get reported.
From what I can tell, the Monster Builder pulls it's data from the Compendium. The Compendium gets updated once a month. The Gold Dragon would have gone in with the May Update. The next update was July 7, and apparently it didn't get fixed then. We can see if it's fixed with the next update on August 4th.
"You know spies gamers, a bunch of b*tchy little girls." - Sam Axe
I have added this to the list I will be passing up to WotC by email, and posting in the main Monster Builder Beta feature requests and bugs/technical issues thread.
Mudbunny SVCL for DDI Before you post, think of the Monkeysphere
The funny thing is, in the MM2 book itself, the Copper Dragon is the one with the size screwed up (Ancient Copper Dragons are only Huge, FAIL!), but the Compendium has Gold Dragons with that problem. Strange.
Sign In to post comments