Question about Updates

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
When i update the monster builder tool, does it count towards my monthly update maximum?

From my understanding i have 5 updates for the DDI Character builder, does updating the monster builder/adventure tools use an update?

Thanks
I'm pretty sure the 5 updates you get for the Adventure Tools are separate from the ones you get for the CB
While pretty sure is comforting, i would like to know. If so i need to plan on what installs where.

Play whatever the **** you want. Never Point a loaded party at a plot you are not willing to shoot. Arcane Rhetoric. My Blog.

The limit of 5 keys is per application. So the number of keys for the Character Builder is separate from the ones for the Adventure Tools.
thank you!

Play whatever the **** you want. Never Point a loaded party at a plot you are not willing to shoot. Arcane Rhetoric. My Blog.

Excellent!
That is great to hear. I was under the impression that it was going to be 5 updates for all things related to DDI.

I have a couple of computers with this stuff on it, and it would have been a shame to have to keep the char builder separate from the Adventure tools.

I use my PC for when I am home, but like to bring my laptop when I go out to a friend's.

Thank you WotC for being so generous.
Sign In to post comments