Does a new forum mean it's coming soon?

15 posts / 0 new
Last post
So since this forum has just been created, does that mean that the Monster Builder is coming soonish?
It at least means there will probably be some juicy information coming soon.
Hey, the default buttons are different in this forum!

Looks better IMO.

On topic: Can't wait for the application and hope there will be some more details soon!

What skin are you using??
Mudbunny SVCL for DDI Before you post, think of the Monkeysphere

Default. the buttons are off white
I had the same thought as the OP, then figured I shouldn't clutter things up with a thread just to ask the question when the answer would become obvious sooner or later.

D&D Default as well here, and I'm also seeing the odd buttons and an extra sidebar along the left.
Any chance we'll be able to play with it at Gen Con?
So since this forum has just been created, does that mean that the Monster Builder is coming soonish?

Any chance we'll be able to play with it at Gen Con?

I'll have more information for you soon, but for now, continue shaking the magic 8 ball.

Trevor Kidd Community Manager

but for now, continue shaking the magic 8 ball.

I just did, and it said definitely. However I left the question blank so now I have the answer before the question... I can make it anything...*starts thinking*
I just did, and it said definitely. However I left the question blank so now I have the answer before the question... I can make it anything...*starts thinking*

Will you win next month's lottery seems like it would be high on the list

Trevor Kidd Community Manager

Lottery .... ask if [insert date] is the date for the Monster builder release... lottery ... ask if [insert date] is the date for the Monster builder release...

I dunno it's a tough choice.
Under Bonus tools there is a Monster Builder tool. Did I miss this in the past? Its just a flash version of building a creature but I hadn't caught this before.

Anyway - looking forward to downloading this when it hits.
Yes, the flash version became available when they started taking subscriptions back in October. It has been included into the Adventure Tools coming out soon (the first element is the Monster Builder), so it will become downloadable and from the screen shots will have more functionality than the flash bonus tool version.