PHB2 character portraits

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
Why were portraits for the introduced races not included?

Or...were they and I just somehow missed them?

Anyone?
As mentioned in the Known Issues List, the new portraits from PHB2 are not currently available for browsing.

We are going to fix that for April update, in the meantime you can pick up these portraits from the links below
Avenger
Barbarian
Bard
Druid
Invoker
Shaman
Sorcerer
Warden
Deva Female
Deva Male
Gnome Female
Gnome Male
Goliath Female
Goliath Male
HalfOrc Female
HalfOrc Male
Shifter Female
Shifter Male

We also have the bladeling portrait here.

Right click on the image, and use Save image as... to save it on your local drive.
I still don't see them. Are they in the April update?
I still don't see them. Are they in the April update?

Not as far as I can tell.
Not only are there no pictures of the new races...there are no pictures of ANYTHING in the new update. I went to switch out a picture on a Bard to a Half-Elf, and when I clicked "Change Portrait," there were no images to choose from.
A couple of updates ago the portraits got moved to the Pictures folder under My Docs, so look there for the old ones. But strangely, the PHB2 pics weren't added to this update as promised. It's even in the update notes. I'm still waiting on an answer as to why.
A couple of updates ago the portraits got moved to the Pictures folder under My Docs, so look there for the old ones. But strangely, the PHB2 pics weren't added to this update as promised. It's even in the update notes. I'm still waiting on an answer as to why.

OK, but again the button used to take you right to the pics, and now it doesn't. What's up with that?

I suppose it makes me feel better that I'm not the only one who cares or who this happened to. But then, maybe I shouldn't be...
Hey Folks.. We have had a snafu on this specific issue for our release, so indeed the portraits have not been updated with the full update. They do have been added to the install process of the new demo version though.
We will have them for the next update, and I apologize for that delay in getting those out.
Thanks for the response. Bit of a bummer, but we'll live. ;)
As mentioned in the Known Issues List, the new portraits from PHB2 are not currently available for browsing.

We are going to fix that for April update, in the meantime you can pick up these portraits from the links below
Avenger
Barbarian
Bard
Druid
Invoker
Shaman
Sorcerer
Warden
Deva Female
Deva Male
Gnome Female
Gnome Male
Goliath Female
Goliath Male
HalfOrc Female
HalfOrc Male
Shifter Female
Shifter Male

We also have the bladeling portrait here.

Right click on the image, and use Save image as... to save it on your local drive.

The link of thr portrat of PHB?
for local save please
Sign In to post comments