Power Card error

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
The Warlord power Lead the Attack seems to be written with a very high font size. All I can read under the description is "Attac".

Overall, excellent job! Very easy to use and quite handy. Unfortunately for me all my players rolled new characters yesterday (took forever), so I won't be using it with them, but definitely next time.

Let me just quickly add to the chorus of all those who want more houserule options (your own powers, your own backgrounds, fully customizable stats etc.)
The Warlord power Lead the Attack seems to be written with a very high font size. All I can read under the description is "Attac".

Overall, excellent job! Very easy to use and quite handy. Unfortunately for me all my players rolled new characters yesterday (took forever), so I won't be using it with them, but definitely next time.

Let me just quickly add to the chorus of all those who want more houserule options (your own powers, your own backgrounds, fully customizable stats etc.)

Seems the only errors I have encountered thus far are with the printed versions of the powercards (which is one of the cooler features). My thread above (Printed Auto Power Card Issues), states as much.
I would also like to see that some powers (like Second Wind) with race-specific options can disable them if you aren't of that race. I know it's probably very complex to implement, so I'll just leave it at that.