Looking for FAQ keeper

1 post / 0 new
Any volunteers?

With the Character Builder going into closed Beta soon, the FAQ keeper obviously needs to be someone who has subscribed to DDI.

You will be responsible for keeping the FAQ up-to-date, collecting questions, dev answers, as well as community solutions/workarounds to problems.

You need to have a good command of the english language, be able to do some fairly basic formatting/editing in the forums environment. (Lists, quotes, spoiler blocks, etc) and, above all, be able to distill information from a bunch of posts in a thread to something more coherent and useful.

If you are interested, please post in this thread, along with a brief explanation of why you would be interested and why you would be good for the position. If you prefer to not post in public, simply post your interest here, and PM me with the rest of the info. Links to writing that you have done showing your command of the english language would be greatly appreciated.

I will be consulting with my NGs about the people who apply, but I will be making the final decision, subject to approval from Solice.

When the CB goes live, should the person who is keeper of the FAQ be interested, they can remain keeper of the FAQ afterwards as well.
Mudbunny SVCL for DDI Before you post, think of the Monkeysphere