D&D Gaming Table

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Does anyone know what the D&D Gaming Table is supposed to come online? Or for that matter, any of the other cool software Wizards is claiming to be "coming soon?"

A release date or an article to reference would be nice if anyone can throw me a bone.

Thanks

Jake
Does anyone know what the D&D Gaming Table is supposed to come online? Or for that matter, any of the other cool software Wizards is claiming to be "coming soon?"

A release date or an article to reference would be nice if anyone can throw me a bone.

Thanks

Jake

Your best bet to stay informed is to keep reading the weekly "Digital Insider" articles being written by Randy Buehler.

You can find those articles in the "news" link off the D&D Insider main page (or click here).

To date there are no firm release dates on any of the tools, though it appears that the Character Builder is ramping up for a Closed Beta in the near future. Personally, I've got my hopes up for the closed beta to begin before the end of October.

The current word is that the Game Table won't be available until sometime in the first half of next year.
WolfStar76 Community Advocate (SVCL) for D&D Organized Play, Avalon Hill, and the DCI/WPN LFR Community Manager DDi Guide

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sign In to post comments