What is this section for?

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
...what is this particular forum for?
This section of the forum will be for anything having to do with Digital D&D stuff, from discussion of blogs, to discussion of D&D games to discussion of various third-party tools for use with D&D (like MapToools, FG, etc).
Mudbunny SVCL for DDI Before you post, think of the Monkeysphere
tyvm MB.
Does all that stuff happen in appropriate doses in the various boards/forums all over the place already? I would think the lack of activity would indicate that this board is a little redundant.

Ex.
Thread title "Has anyone listened to the latest podcast from ..."
Single posts "Well, I use maptools(c) to layout my campaign world."
It was a little bit unclear where the appropriate place to discuss software that competes with the DDI VT would go. It isn't technically on-topic for the DDI General Discussion forum, nor would it be a good fit for the various other forums. The primary audience for those trype of discussions is people who would be interested in the DDI VT.

Putting this forum here is the best fit for a place to talk about other Digital Products that have something to do with D&D.
Mudbunny SVCL for DDI Before you post, think of the Monkeysphere
This section of the forum will be for anything having to do with Digital D&D stuff, from discussion of blogs, to discussion of D&D games to discussion of various third-party tools for use with D&D (like MapToools, FG, etc).

Perhaps this section could get a ten to 15 word description that the other sections have?
Plans are always subject to change.