Help please - Looking for stats of "Cinders": Hellhound cloak

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Heya,

post summary: please provide stats for Cinders

I'm rereading the Justicar-triology (White plume mountian, Decent into the Depths of the Earth and Queen of the Demonweb Pits) and as we are starting a new campaign soon, I wanted to create the Justicar. (we still play 3.5e, as our DM doesn't see reason to switch). Now I can do the character on my own :P, but I don't know how to do Cinders, the sentient hellhound cloak. By browsing I found out that there should be (un)official ?? stats available for each character, which are printed in Dragon 290, in the article called: Heroes of "Decent into the Depths of the Earth". As I am unable to get my hands on a copy, the electronic Dragon archive doesn't seem to go back that far and the Enworld archive seems to be broken due to their recent change, I was wondering if anybody can help me out with this. I would really appreciate it. Kk tnx
The Justicar was actually the class act in that issue.

Cinders seem to be something special for the character in that issue not an actual item.

I don't know if I can give the stats under the forum rules.

But pages 83 and 84 are what you want. The class act is actually on 90-91.
@ Darth: tnx for your reply.

you probable can't give me the stats online. I just want to know if there is some way I can download these stats for free , i.e. if they are released or anything.
IMHO I rather not go to the trouble of buying an old copy of Dragon online for a few lines of info.

In any event, perhaps someone could PM them to me (as that would be similar to a friend lending me his copy of the mag. ;) )
@ Darth: tnx for your reply.

you probable can't give me the stats online. I just want to know if there is some way I can download these stats for free , i.e. if they are released or anything.
IMHO I rather not go to the trouble of buying an old copy of Dragon online for a few lines of info.

In any event, perhaps someone could PM them to me (as that would be similar to a friend lending me his copy of the mag. ;) )

After looking this over again. I would say its worth the price of it. As the class is already wrote up for you.