Dragon 365 Table of Contents available

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
Very nice catch!!
Mudbunny SVCL for DDI Before you post, think of the Monkeysphere
I love the elf artificer. It's just so...well I can't help it. It just says "shadowrun" to me. No I don't want 4E to be shadowrun, but I love the look.

And her goggles remind me of young Wendell Rand from the most recent Immortal Iron Fist run (the flashbacks where he's traveling with Orson).

---

Also:

Ecology of the Dragonborn
By Chris Sims
The dragonborn are some of the most compelling creatures in D&D. Explore their history, culture, and more in this new Ecology.

Anyone else think that this article will be the official response to "OMG DRAGOBOOBZ!"?
fo diggity Twitter: www.twitter.com/fodigg Comic Books You Should Have Read: http://tinyurl.com/ycxe9l7
So the chick with no bellybutton gets front billing on the cover?
56816218 wrote:
What I find most frustrating about 4E is that I can see it includes the D&D game I've always wanted to play, but the game is so lathered in tatical combat rules that I have thus far been unable to coax the game I want out.
When the Cat's a Stray, the Mice will Pray
So the chick with no bellybutton gets front billing on the cover?

Well obviously their ears act as umbilical cords. Why else would they be so pointy? :D

I'm looking forward to the Cormyr article!
If you zoom in, you cans ee her bellybutton between between the threads of her vest
Would have liked an other Creature Incarnations article
Ceterum censeo scrinium puniceum esse delendam
Would have liked an other Creature Incarnations article

Me too. And I was hoping Class Acts would become a monthly feature again.

I love Eberron, but the Expeditionary Dispatches aren't very good. They're a poor substitute for what Dragonshards used to be.

It's good to see Ashardalon's name popping up again. I love the ol' red bastard.
I love the elf artificer. It's just so...well I can't help it. It just says "shadowrun" to me. No I don't want 4E to be shadowrun, but I love the look.

And her goggles remind me of young Wendell Rand from the most recent Immortal Iron Fist run (the flashbacks where he's traveling with Orson).

My thoughts exactly. I had to do a double take to make sure I wasn't somehow looking at a Shadowrun article when I finished the Artificer writeup. The clothing seems a bit too modern for me, even in Eberron, but...eh. What are you gonna do?
The ToC has been updated.
WolfStar76 Community Advocate (SVCL) for D&D Organized Play, Avalon Hill, and the DCI/WPN LFR Community Manager DDi Guide

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter