D&D Insider Client Program

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
This question is for the D&D Insider Client program so that people can play miles away from each other, playing D&D on their computer.

I would like to use the ruleset 3.5 (I really dislike what they did with 4.0. with the exceptions of abilities and races), while playing D&D Online. Now I know the players can create character sheets, for 4.0 ruleset online. How will the DM Verify the correct stats if the DM has no way of knowing what all the character stats are? Can we use on of the available programs for this or no? I can see that not supporting 2.0 or even 3.0, but 4.0 just came out after 3.5 ruleset....

Thanks for time...
I suspect that when someone joins the game table that the DM would then be able to see their character sheet.
There was supposed to be support for homebrew, and given that homebrew cna be quite extenisve, I have a feeling you should be able to play with 3.5, or even older versions. After all, its only a gametable (unless you want to utilize everything), and they said there are two character sheets; one official, one for homebrew.

Magic Rafiq Control Deck [EDH][1vs1][multiplayer] [] Inferno Beatdown [EDH][multiplayer][1vs1][] Gwendlyn Combo/Control Deck [EDH][1vs1][] Merieke Casual Deck [EDH][multiplayer][] Roleplaying Magician class [D&D 3.5]

As far as I have seen, the gametable has no rules adjudication in it at all, so you could play pretty much any system that uses miniatures and a grid map.
As far as I have seen, the gametable has no rules adjudication in it at all, so you could play pretty much any system that uses miniatures and a grid map.

I plan to play checkers in mine when I'm bored.
WolfStar76 Community Advocate (SVCL) for D&D Organized Play, Avalon Hill, and the DCI/WPN LFR Community Manager DDi Guide

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Archon Chess!!!
Mudbunny SVCL for DDI Before you post, think of the Monkeysphere
Archon Chess!!!

It is SO on. I get the forces of Darkness tho. Mimic FTW.
WolfStar76 Community Advocate (SVCL) for D&D Organized Play, Avalon Hill, and the DCI/WPN LFR Community Manager DDi Guide

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sign In to post comments