Night Below remade for 4th edition is it a possibility?

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
I would love to see the Night Below campaign remade and rereleased for 4th edition. I thought it was amazing but sadly my old group fell apart before we could finish it.
i only know of two groups that actually managed to get through the night below. sadly, my group wasn't one of those either. i'm not sure how interested wotc would be in revisiting material of that sort (if we were to have seen it, i would have imagined that would have been in 3.0 or 3.5), but i second a desire to see the campaign converted. i truly enjoyed the adventure (at least the part i got to play) and would love to run my group through that.
I finished it once. Only took two and a half years :p

I think I went through about 6 characters throughout that campaign.
I have the Night Below as a 3.5 module update. So getting it as a 4.0 would be very nice.

I still am amazed that the party was suppose to take out 8 death dogs at like 2nd-3rd level. My death dogs wiped the floor with a much higher party as well.
I have my 2E original box set. I never got to play it because I ended up moving, but I've always wanted to. I made my own 3E update, which I subsequently lost during another move, along with Booklet I. I would love to see an update for 4E. Particularly since they named a Minis set after it.
I have the Night Below as a 3.5 module update. So getting it as a 4.0 would be very nice.

I still am amazed that the party was suppose to take out 8 death dogs at like 2nd-3rd level. My death dogs wiped the floor with a much higher party as well.

The shadow draogn and horde of Trolls done my PCs in. Never finished it.

Fear is the Mind Killer

Fear is the Mind Killer