Dragon, Dungeon, and Mac Users

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
At one point, I had heard that the compiled versions of Dragon and Dungeon magazines would be available at the end of each month for individual purchase. Is this going to be the case?

I know D&DI is not going to have the option to pay for individual applications but articles are not applications. As a Mac user, I am unable to use any other parts of D&DI but I want to keep up with articles as they are published or at least as a single installment once per month.

I want to support the online content and continue reading both magazines but if I am forced to pay $15 a month, I will not be able to justify it. This isn't a case of thinking the price is too high. If I could get all the functionality of D&DI, I wouldn't mind paying for it.
At one point, I had heard that the compiled versions of Dragon and Dungeon magazines would be available at the end of each month for individual purchase. Is this going to be the case?

I know D&DI is not going to have the option to pay for individual applications but articles are not applications. As a Mac user, I am unable to use any other parts of D&DI but I want to keep up with articles as they are published or at least as a single installment once per month.

I want to support the online content and continue reading both magazines but if I am forced to pay $15 a month, I will not be able to justify it. This isn't a case of thinking the price is too high. If I could get all the functionality of D&DI, I wouldn't mind paying for it.

It is in the FAQ, based on official answers that yes plans are to sell completed
magazines. Price not known, there again no completed exists at this time for purchase.

Plans have changes, stay tune, same channel, different time. *shrugs*
Plans are always subject to change.
Thanks,

I didn't see the answer when I went through the faq so I appreciate the response.
When you consider the costs of the magazines as they were in print form, Id say that $15 a month isn't all that aggregious. You can argue the pros and cons of pdf vs. print and the quality of WotC's mags vs. Paizo's. But even ignoring DDI, I'd probably subscribe if the mags alone were $15.
Sign In to post comments