hot book,and a broken spine

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
i left my 4th ed. phb out in my car in the heat and the spine broke in the middle. i cant use super glue cause when it hardens it will not bend in order for the pages to spread right. what should i do?
God that sucks man. My recomendation is go and get it rebound professionally. No way to save the hardcover but at least you can save the pages and make it a usable book.
Go ask a librarian?

I'm guessing they fix that sort of thing (or try to) a lot.
personally if the spine is right gone, i would remove all the page from book as carefully as possible then put each page in a plastic sheath and binder the whole thing, or break it up into sub binders.
then you can hand out parts of the book for people to use as needed. now that i think about it i might have to do that if i can find a second hand copy of the book somewhere....
personally if the spine is right gone, i would remove all the page from book as carefully as possible then put each page in a plastic sheath and binder the whole thing, or break it up into sub binders.
then you can hand out parts of the book for people to use as needed. now that i think about it i might have to do that if i can find a second hand copy of the book somewhere....

Scan each page and store them on a disk in case you lose a loose page somewhere.
Sign In to post comments