I still can't believe they don't show the level of adventures

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
The title says it all.

With the last adventure posted, Heathen, it is obvious that they still don't show the level of the adventure in the presentation section. You still need to open the PDF to know the level of said adventure.

Its not a big waste of time, but I won't touch (almost) an adventure if it doesn't fit my players level.

Is it so difficult WotC (Hasbro)?
The title says it all.

With the last adventure posted, Heathen, it is obvious that they still don't show the level of the adventure in the presentation section. You still need to open the PDF to know the level of said adventure.

Its not a big waste of time, but I won't touch (almost) an adventure if it doesn't fit my players level.

Is it so difficult WotC (Hasbro)?

the table of contents lists it as suitable for 4th level. that is similar to posting it in the blurb like we used to get and follows the same pattern that the print version of dungeon magazines did (used to be the table of contents would tell you the name of the adventure, the setting, and the level. the blurb at the front was more like window dressing).

does that excuse it from being absent in the previous digital releases? i don't think so at all.

as for now, though, the level being listed someplace before i have to download it is way better and it comes with the added bonus that i don't have to monkey with an unzipper utility so the download time was about the same as cruising to a different web page.

in my opinion these two items would seem to be the only thing that they have gotten right with their online initiative.

edit: the older print magazines included the suitable level in both the table of contents and the adventure blurb (usually within the first paragraph). while my recollection proves to be faulty, the sentiment behind the above statements still stand.
The ToC listing is wrong too, it's a 5th lvl adventure not 4th like they've listed. :P
from reading the dungenmasters guide... isent it very easy to scale any adventure to any lvl?