A simple request for that adventures WOTC offers for download.

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
I was just on the adventues page of the Dungeon site. How come WOTC does not offer basic info like levels/ how many party members the adventure needs. I'd like to know this very basic info before I download the adventure.
seconded.
seconded.

Double that Second and add a dash of.... "of course":D
There's already like a million threads on this.
There's already like a million threads on this.

And yet its still too much to ask of them...

∴ "Virtus junxit, mors non separabit." 

The standard is 5 players. The level IS noted in the table of contents, and if you are too lazy to go there than you don't deserve to know.

And seriously, it's not that hard to download the adventure. Unless you're on, like, a 28k dial up connection.

Yes, I KNOW there was a typo on the ToC for Heathen, but boo hoo. You download the adventure and then you see that it was wrong. What did you waste, like 5 second? I'm sure that you were scarred with disappointment after they got your hopes up for a 4th level adventure instead of 5th. People on this board need to chill out.
The standard is 5 players. The level IS noted in the table of contents, and if you are too lazy to go there than you don't deserve to know.

It's not lazy, when an adventure is posted there is a direct link from the D&D front page, hence you never see the table of contents. It should be on the page where you download the PDF. Numerous people have suggested it on multiple occasions, even WotC staff have said they feel stupid for not doing it before, and yet they still continue not to do it.
Yet some of us think it is an incredible waste of time to constantly whine about something that you could find for yourself quite easily. Everything in life doesnt need to be spoonfed to you. If it is that important to you then find the info.
Yet some of us think it is an incredible waste of time to constantly whine about something that you could find for yourself quite easily.

Yet you whining about people who are providing the feedback, WotC requested isn't a waste of time?
Please don't take this the wrong way, but it's really not worth anyone's time responding to people on these boards who are in essence trolling. Complaining about people who are here to offer constructive criticism, even if poorly worded/stated, should not be tolerated and should be handled by forum moderators. Disagreeing with the content of a post is one thing, but commenting just to say "hey, that's been posted a million times" or "you're lazy..." is just simply trolling for an argument, particularly as Wizard's has asked for comments using this forum.

Also, for the complainers about the complaining, remember that many of these people have been here commenting for nearly a year about the progress of the magazines and are by now a little sensitive to errors and generally poor editorial work. Wizards has really built in some serious expectations of quality, and folks here are just trying to hold them to that expectation.
Please don't take this the wrong way, but it's really not worth anyone's time responding to people on these boards who are in essence trolling. Complaining about people who are here to offer constructive criticism, even if poorly worded/stated, should not be tolerated and should be handled by forum moderators. Disagreeing with the content of a post is one thing, but commenting just to say "hey, that's been posted a million times" or "you're lazy..." is just simply trolling for an argument, particularly as Wizard's has asked for comments using this forum.

Also, for the complainers about the complaining, remember that many of these people have been here commenting for nearly a year about the progress of the magazines and are by now a little sensitive to errors and generally poor editorial work. Wizards has really built in some serious expectations of quality, and folks here are just trying to hold them to that expectation.

Oops, I apologized yesterday in a thread where I said similar things but I must have missed this one (I promise there were only two. lol). Seriously, though, I'm very sorry, I was just getting really frustrated that day with the negativity on the boards and I reacted in totally the wrong way. It was rude and unecessary, and I apologize to all who were offended. Wizards has asked for everyone's input and you have all offered valid points; it was not my place (nor was I right) to call anyone lazy or react in such a harsh fashion.
That was very polite of you.
Sign In to post comments