Table of Contents Based on PDFs

Page 1 - 3 Contents Unknown * See speculation Notes below
* Page 1 Cover Art
* Page 2 Issue 155 Editorial the Coup de Grace
* Page 3 Table of Contents

Page 4 -17 Shadowfell H1: FR Convertion Notes

Page 18 - 28 Shadowfell H1: Ebberon Convertion Notes

Page 28 - 58 Heathen: 5th Level Adventure
Note To Editor: Does the Adventure begin on Page 28 or 29. If so this would mean that either the Previous Pages are Numbered wrong or the Adventure runs from Pages 29-59. Listed on TOC as 4th Level

Page 59(60) - 79(80) Contents Unknown
Based on the TOC posted by WOTC this should be where the Adventure Sleeper in the Tomb of Dreams should appear Listed on the TOC as 8th Level Adventure

Page 80(81) - 86(87) Shadow of Kalarel: Shadowfell Side Treks

Accredited Works to Issue 155
Editorial The Coup de Grace By Chris Young Page Unknown: Speculation on My Part around page 2 or Three

Columns accredited to Dungeon
DungeonCraft
Maps of Mystery
Roll vs Role
Save My Game

These will Either Fall after the Shadow of Kalarel or not at all in this issue.
Strangely Roll vs Role is currently advertised in the Dragon ToC.
Ok its the First Edition of 4E-zine Dungeon

Table of Contents Based on PDFs

Page 1 - 3 Contents Unknown * See speculation Notes below
* Page 1 Cover Art
* Page 2 Issue 155 Editorial the Coup de Grace
* Page 3 Table of Contents

Note To Editor: Does the Adventure begin on Page 28 or 29. If so this would mean that either the Previous Pages are Numbered wrong or the Adventure runs from Pages 29-59. Listed on TOC as 4th Level

Page 59(60) - 79(80) Contents Unknown
Based on the TOC posted by WOTC this should be where the Adventure Sleeper in the Tomb of Dreams should appear Listed on the TOC as 8th Level Adventure

Page 80(81) - 86(87) Shadow of Kalarel: Shadowfell Side Treks

Accredited Works to Issue 155
Editorial The Coup de Grace By Chris Young Page Unknown: Speculation on My Part around page 2 or Three

Columns accredited to Dungeon
DungeonCraft
Maps of Mystery
Roll vs Role
Save My Game

These will Either Fall after the Shadow of Kalarel or not at all in this issue.

Ok According to the Table of Contents
heres what we got in the First Edition

Page 50- 82 Sleeper in the Tomb of Dreams
Page 80- 86 Shadow of Kalarel: Shadowfell Side Treks

Pages 1,2,3 Are Missing

The Following Pages are used Twice
28, 50,51,52,53,54,55,56,57,58,80,81,82
Did you ask yourself if it was at all possible that the page numbering was altered during the month, before you used obnoxious size 7 red letters?
Did you ask yourself if it was at all possible that the page numbering was altered during the month, before you used obnoxious size 7 red letters?

SO Everyone will have to go back and redownload the PDFs in case we want to print out a corrected page numbered COPY OF DUNGEON ISSUE 155 before they get around to posting a consolidated PDF thats correctly Numbered

I don't seem to recall anywhere on the Dungeon area or even on the Main site where someone from WOTC announced that they had corrected the incorrect PDFs to reflect a proper Number sequence...

OH WAIT thats right WOTC has poor Public Relations with its customers
I don't seem to recall anywhere on the Dungeon area or even on the Main site where someone from WOTC announced that they had corrected the incorrect PDFs to reflect a proper Number sequence...

OH WAIT thats right WOTC has poor Public Relations with its customers

Ouch my eyes... I believe the large letters and bright red have turned me blind
Ouch my eyes... I believe the large letters and bright red have turned me blind

That's one of JPS's staples.

He's been called out on it before. He seems to think it adds emphasis, when most people I've talked to skip over anything printed in a font that overdone. ~shrug~

You learn to live with it I guess.
WolfStar76 Community Advocate (SVCL) for D&D Organized Play, Avalon Hill, and the DCI/WPN LFR Community Manager DDi Guide

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

I have to admit I've been quite critical of Dungeon and Dragon in the past.

This is an annoyance, and while not overly horrific, it could make reading the whole thing as a magazine difficult if printed.

Here's my hope, though:

The had said they'd release compiled dungeon and dragon magazines.

If they do so (as they did for -only- the first dragon) then I expect that the magazine will have corrected page numbers.

I certainly don't want to be dismissive of something that is important to someone, but I also believe that picking battles might be the way to go here.

Personally, I'm more concerened that we get content of a reasonable amount, good quality, and on time. Also, I'm hoping that we get the things that have been and continue to be stated we will get. (I'm still holding out hope for the other two parts of the third edition adventure Touch of Madness as well as a third edition adventure for Cross City Race. They could certainly do these adventures for BOTH editions if they want).

I guess I'm saying that, while I believe these page numbers does matter, it matters on a level that is below a number of other things they need to work on...and is a simple fix that they do need to fix and I suspect that they will. If not, then I'm with the OP...it is not acceptable once the magazine is compiled, and is irritating to people who print the magazine as articles come out and either have to reprint or write in the correct page numbers.

The final PDF does have correct page numbering. Personally, it is a greater priority to make sure that the final PDF is correct. It would be bad if they felt stuck with bad organisation and formatting just because they could not change the page numbering.
The final PDF does have correct page numbering. Personally, it is a greater priority to make sure that the final PDF is correct. It would be bad if they felt stuck with bad organisation and formatting just because they could not change the page numbering.

OK after a bit of hunting around I Found it.

Interestingly...The Complete PDF has a Maps of Mystery included thats not Posted separately in the Maps of Mystery Area under the Dungeon Header
Sign In to post comments