Anything for Dungeon this week?

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
It's Friday, and while I know the sun hasn't yet set on the west coast of the USA, it's not too long now.
It's Friday, and while I know the sun hasn't yet set on the west coast of the USA, it's not too long now.

Last I recall reading is that plan is to post something for both each Friday, near the end of their work day. That means within 3 hours. The announcement also indicated they are not sure they can always meet this plan.
Plans are always subject to change.
Last I recall reading is that plan is to post something for both each Friday, near the end of their work day. That means within 3 hours. The announcement also indicated they are not sure they can always meet this plan.

where was this announcement made? i think i may have missed it. so they release something for both on friday and then dragon the rest of the time? or do they plan to alternate?

sure would be nice to know what these things are supposed to look like when they are finished so we'd know what to expect.
where was this announcement made? i think i may have missed it. so they release something for both on friday and then dragon the rest of the time? or do they plan to alternate?

sure would be nice to know what these things are supposed to look like when they are finished so we'd know what to expect.

Scott Rouse posted a few days ago, let me see if I can find it.

Articles will role out Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. It is my understanding that sometimes this will be a column like Ampersand, other times more of an article like Demonomicon, and other times an adventure. There will be at least one new article from either Dungeon and/or Dragon but not always both.

The table of contents is one way to look at how the content will roll out like for example Dragon 364 or Dungeon 155 have a total of 19 listed articles. For the month June 6 - July 4 there are 13 M,W, & Fs so that is a about one article on each of those days with a few extra thrown in for good measure. I will see if it is posible to add dates to the TOC entries so people know when to expect what.

We are committed to the M,W,F schedule but I am sure there will be rare occasions where we screw up and miss something (I am also not sure how holidays work and if a human or the CMS can push out something).

Also keep in mind that we are on the west coast of the USA so depending are where you live it could be the middle of the night or the next day before you see the article go live. I don't what time we post but if memory serves me right they tend to go up later in the day or early evening our time

I will talk with Chris Youngs about this to double check that I am correct on all this stuff.

Cheers,

This misses two on Friday but appears most recent post concerning rollout.
Plans are always subject to change.
i think i need to get out of the mindset that these are two separate entities and now just one thing with two names. i'm not sure i like the direction it seems to be heading, but i'm pretty sure my opinion doesn't mean anything. still, i would like to have seen some things that were in every issue of dungeon remain active and not be discarded - those were useful to DM's in ways adventures only touch on. it seemed like, at the end, dungeon was shaping up to be a one-stop resource for the DM and i liked that.