Missing 155 Articles?

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hi Guys,

Just curious if anyone knows where these two articles can be found??

Heathen
By Scott Fitzgerald Gray
The paladin Jaryd set out several years back to find and ultimately destroy the Hand of Naarash, and was never heard from again. Now the PCs must retrace Jaryn’s steps across the harsh wilderness and determine what has become of the noble warrior. An adventure for 4th-level PCs.

Sleeper in the Tomb of Dreams
By Matthew Sernett
In an epic battle long ago, two champions met to determine the fate of the land … and slew each other. Now, someone seeks to free the soul of a terrible entity from beyond the stars, and only the PCs stand in their way. If they fail, the entire region could suffer the madness and despair of the Far Realm. An adventure for 8th-level PCs.

Are these going to be released at another date, or are all articles supposed to hit on the same day?
I believe they are releasing Dragon and Dungeon in dribs and drabs over the month, like they did with the earlier 3rd Ed versions (although hopefully with more content and more regular posts). Since they only have two adventures to cover the whole month (rather than the 4 you'd expect), I imagine the first will hopefully be next week some time, and the other towards the end of the month.

No mention of any columns content, either.

Remember they said they were going back to monthly issues with the release of 4th Ed. But I imagine it won't be long before it's bi-monthly and then quarterly if they are still doing it for free because they haven't got any of the applications sorted.
Yeah, I think I read somewhere that they are posting stuff once a week for both dungeon and dragon content and at the end of the month there's supposed to be a link to download the combined articles in one file for each publication.

I personally have mixed feeling about this, but I'll wait and give it a chance and see how good the content is and what the final price will be before I start complaining or praising....
Yeah, I think I read somewhere that they are posting stuff once a week for both dungeon and dragon content and at the end of the month there's supposed to be a link to download the combined articles in one file for each publication.

I personally have mixed feeling about this, but I'll wait and give it a chance and see how good the content is and what the final price will be before I start complaining or praising....

the post said monday, wednesday, and friday. they might should have mentioned that it seems to be monday, wednesday, and friday for only dragon magazine because that seems to be the one that keeps getting updated. sad too, as the dungeon content is what i am most interested in reading.
the post said monday, wednesday, and friday. they might should have mentioned that it seems to be monday, wednesday, and friday for only dragon magazine because that seems to be the one that keeps getting updated. sad too, as the dungeon content is what i am most interested in reading.

I bet we will see a rotation of one dragon OR one dungeon article on a monday, wednesday, and friday. There are 12 of those days total in an average month. 6 articles for each would about right in a given month. Article being a big multiple page pdf. I wouldnt expect an article to be the 1-2 page tidbits that they use as filler.
I bet we will see a rotation of one dragon OR one dungeon article on a monday, wednesday, and friday. There are 12 of those days total in an average month. 6 articles for each would about right in a given month. Article being a big multiple page pdf. I wouldnt expect an article to be the 1-2 page tidbits that they use as filler.

man i hope not, how do you decide which customer is more important? and by customer i mean reader and by reader i mean someone that might eventually pay for this.
man i hope not, how do you decide which customer is more important? and by customer i mean reader and by reader i mean someone that might eventually pay for this.

If you alternate posting to one than the other, what makes either more important? They're both getting content on a semi-regular basis.

Personally, I'd like to see them adopt a system similar to:
Monday: Dragon
Wednesday: Dungeon
Friday: Both
(swap Monday and Wednesday if that suits your preference).

Regardless, as long as content keeps appearing, I'm happy.
WolfStar76 Community Advocate (SVCL) for D&D Organized Play, Avalon Hill, and the DCI/WPN LFR Community Manager DDi Guide

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

If you alternate posting to one than the other, what makes either more important? They're both getting content on a semi-regular basis.

Personally, I'd like to see them adopt a system similar to:
Monday: Dragon
Wednesday: Dungeon
Friday: Both
(swap Monday and Wednesday if that suits your preference).

Regardless, as long as content keeps appearing, I'm happy.

yeah, but how do you decide which is first and which is not. there was an update for both on friday and then silence in one for an entire week. people looking forward to the one that hasn't been updated would immediately suspect that they just got shafted.

personally i'd like to see them adopt a system with some consistency... other than consistently being late and giving dungeon short shrift

of course you'd be happy if you only read dragon, but if dungeon is what interests you then you're out of luck.
yeah, but how do you decide which is first and which is not. there was an update for both on friday and then silence in one for an entire week. people looking forward to the one that hasn't been updated would immediately suspect that they just got shafted.

personally i'd like to see them adopt a system with some consistency... other than consistently being late and giving dungeon short shrift

of course you'd be happy if you only read dragon, but if dungeon is what interests you then you're out of luck.

Ah, yeah, I agree to the call for consistency.

Maybe they're working on a week-by-week alternating system?

~shrugs~
WolfStar76 Community Advocate (SVCL) for D&D Organized Play, Avalon Hill, and the DCI/WPN LFR Community Manager DDi Guide

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter