Mondays article?

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hang on a minute... wasn't todays article on Yeenoghu posted on Friday?

I'm pretty sure I already read it. I was under the impression that new articles would be available on Monday, Wednesday and Friday and now I find that Mondays new article is Fridays re-dated. This leaves a somewhat bitter taste.

Unless I've gone mad that is.
Hang on a minute... wasn't todays article on Yeenoghu posted on Friday?

I'm pretty sure I already read it. I was under the impression that new articles would be available on Monday, Wednesday and Friday and now I find that Mondays new article is Fridays re-dated. This leaves a somewhat bitter taste.

Unless I've gone mad that is.

Perhaps it was revised? I did not have interest in the first so can not know it was changed.

As for dates, WotC already have a history of backdating, so what is wrong with forward dating?

Not sure what if anything is changed concerning that article.
The business day still has time for something new to be released.
Plans are always subject to change.
Yes, it was released last week. I did a double take myself when I saw it this morning, then another double take when I came back tonight and glanced at it. What the heck, Wizards?
Perhaps it was revised? I did not have interest in the first so can not know it was changed.

As for dates, WotC already have a history of backdating, so what is wrong with forward dating?

Not sure what if anything is changed concerning that article.
The business day still has time for something new to be released.

Maybe it was revised. I'm not sure. But even if it was updated, it's still Fridays article, I still have to wonder: where's Mondays?

Look at the URL "20080606a".

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/drfe/20080606a

"New articles, features, and adventures will roll out every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, and then the entire month’s content will be collected into a full-sized digital magazine." - Bill Slavicsek
Sign In to post comments