Yeenoghu PDF

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Really nice PDF, I could really get used to the quality, but there is a small mistake: Yeenoghu misses the bloddied wrath power.
His aspect has demonic wrath giving him +2 to attacks while bloddied - I assume the real one gets the same or a stronger version.

Edit: Sorry wrong Forum. Move please.
Really nice PDF, I could really get used to the quality, but there is a small mistake: Yeenoghu misses the bloddied wrath power.
His aspect has demonic wrath giving him +2 to attacks while bloddied - I assume the real one gets the same or a stronger version.

Nice to see someone liked it despite apparent error noticed, the intro did did encourage to waste computer resources to download the thing.

I am still waiting to see anything I will like in this version change.
With the books out, perhaps I will see or hear something that makes me believe this is an improvement to the rules.
Plans are always subject to change.
Nice to see someone liked it despite apparent error noticed, the intro did did encourage to waste computer resources to download the thing.

I am still waiting to see anything I will like in this version change.
With the books out, perhaps I will see or hear something that makes me believe this is an improvement to the rules.

It´s a rather small mistake and easily fixed too - if the dn´t fix it in the complete pdf, its another thing.

I applaud you for beeing open and mature about this, and I have to admit that I would suggest you not only to look on it on paper but to get a group together and try it - the rules look better in play than on paper.
I like the "magazine-style" layout. I hope they stay with it; more professional looking than a webpage.

I notice the articles seem to be part of a whole now, where before they were just a collection of wepages. For instance, the Yeenoghu article starts the page listing with "5 (1 of 12)". Then, the Playing Warforged article starts with "26 (1 of 9)".

I wonder if this means that they have the collected PDF finished (or at least laid out) before-hand? They could release it piece by piece for now, then, later in the month, release the whole thing. I hope this is the plan.

One drawback I've noticed with the magazine-style layout though: The print is really, really hard for me to read unless I magnify the text several times in the Reader. It may be the specialized font; I never had this difficulty with the webpage layouts. The text is so small it seems fuzzy. Couldn't be my crappy monitor . . . or my failing eyesight ;). A definite put-off for what appears to be a fine article.

I haven't had time to read the article in-depth yet (as I prefer). I'm still absorbed in the new core rules for now, but I'm glad to know that the Demonicon series will continue in the new edition. James Jacobs (who did all the previous series) will be missed but this new series looks very promising .

Now, if we could only convince Sean K Reynolds (no "." between the first and last name :P) to give us a few more in the Core Beliefs series.
/\ Art
@Artifact
Did you try using the "print as image" option from the advanced tab in the printing options?
Sign In to post comments