Issue 155

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
I see the table of contents. Should there be links to the modules or are they not available yet?
I see the table of contents. Should there be links to the modules or are they not available yet?

I have seen some mention that some of the articles will be available today, but it is only 730 AM in Seattle so it may be a couple more hours....
Great, so I guess we won't be getting the final two parts of "Touch of Madness" for

the chance to wrap up your 3rd Edition campaign before 4th Edition arrives.

---From the Dungeon 153 intro page

And apparently we won't be getting "Cross City Race" before it switches to fourth edition as they stated:
As part of this conversation, we also proposed a little contest we were interested in hosting, as Dungeon makes the transition from 3.5 to 4th Edition—involving the best adventures our freelancers have always wanted to write for 3rd Edition, but never had the chance.

---From the 1/24/08 "The Best Adventure I Never Wrote" article.

WTF?

Hm... I have to say, this looks pretty armature. This is the second article of feature I've tried to check out today that just doesn't work.

Earlier today I clicked on "Play Games" on the gleemax site and got a "Page not found" error message. It looks like they have something up and running now, though.

Generally, web companies get some type of development site up and running before unleashing it on the general public.

Of course, this is day 1, I guess. Some bumps are to be expected.
Links are up
I've looked for a email link, but found nothing. So, I'll post here.

Please! Do as you said! Post the articles in html besides PDF. Pdfs are useful to print, but very bad to flip through. Please!
The PDFs are coming out in landscape mode, so they're much easier to "flip through".
I've looked for a email link, but found nothing. So, I'll post here.

Please! Do as you said! Post the articles in html besides PDF. Pdfs are useful to print, but very bad to flip through. Please!

Blah! I much prefer them in PDF. I think they're much crisper and easier to read through, not to mention bookmarking things is very handy.
Blah! I much prefer them in PDF..

Given I'm not much of a PDF fan, so I never thought I'd say this but yes - keep them PDF. I love the layout. Both in printing and computer viewing. My biggest problem with PDFs on the computer is scrolling through the page - in landscape I don't have to do that. Very comfortable.
Links are up

Really? The #155 page doesn't give a lot of evidence of that.

Am I missing somewhere I am supposed to pay / register for that? Because there's no hint whatsoever on that page of a way to get the content for the magazine.
The links to the Dungeon and Dragon articles are where they've been for the past year: on the home pages of the Dungeon and Dragon sections of the site. Look for #155 and #364 respectively. If you still can't see 'em, direct links are available in the first comment of http://www.gamegrene.com/node/911.
Ha! I see my article is coming out soon for Dragon (Vor Kragal)! I can't wait to see it with art and layout! I hear Sean MacDonald did the map for it! He's one of my favorite cartographers! Love the level of detail he puts in!

I think I have an adventure coming out real soon in DIDungeon! Yay!

Nick
Sign In to post comments