Touch of Madness: Are parts two and three on the way? PLEEEASE???

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Touch of Madness by Robert Schwalb.

It's fistfulls of awesomeness...makes me wish I were a girrallon or marilith to be able to grab even more of the fistfulls...cause two hands just ain't enough.

It's been said that this is a three part adventure....well we got part one on March 12th.

I'm really looking forward to parts two and three. How bout it, wizards?

PUH-LEEEEZZZEE???:D
Touch of Madness by Robert Schwalb.

It's fistfulls of awesomeness...makes me wish I were a girrallon or marilith to be able to grab even more of the fistfulls...cause two hands just ain't enough.

It's been said that this is a three part adventure....well we got part one on March 12th.

I'm really looking forward to parts two and three. How bout it, wizards?

PUH-LEEEEZZZEE???:D

This.

Or at least some word on whether or not they're coming and when.
Do you really think there is any chance of any 3rd Ed stuff coming out now?

We'll be lucky if they meet the deadlines they set themselves for 4th Ed stuff, even if the have the content (which we know they do in many case)? I doubt they have the time or inclination to format it all and publish it.
Do you really think there is any chance of any 3rd Ed stuff coming out now?

I'd love the next 2 adventures of it as 4th ed as I'd originally planned to run it in 4th edition regardless.
You know what would be really classy?

Release the adventures in BOTH 3rd and 4th edition.

(I'm getting tingly.):P

Seriously...what a great way to bridge the editions, teach people the new rules, and get campaigns to evolve into a new edition.

They could please everyone that way, and maybe garner some interest from some 3rd edition folks who wouldn't otherwise look at fourth edition.

Heck, if 4th is really better (and it MAY be)...it'd be really interesting running the same adventure (especially one as cool as this one seems to be heading) twice--- once in each system.