March Dragon

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
What happened to the number of Dragon articles this month? Issue 360 of Dragon was filled with stuff, but March has been a barren wasteland for articles. Dungeon has faired even worse.

I severely hope this isn't a show of what's to come when the e-zines are paid.

Poe's Law is alive and well.

According to the summary for this issue, they are dragging it out from March to May. It's the last 3E rag, er mag.

So, I'm guessing you'll get a regular months worth of article spread out for a quarter.

Cheers

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with years of experience.

According to the summary for this issue, they are dragging it out from March to May. It's the last 3E rag, er mag.

So, I'm guessing you'll get a regular months worth of article spread out or a quarter.

Cheers

*Blink* where do you see a summery of 363 (The march/April issue, if I count correctly)?
Plans are always subject to change.
Is a March Dragon anything like a March Hare?
*Blink* where do you see a summery of 363 (The march/April issue, if I count correctly)?

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/dragon

Dragon #363

The last 3rd Edition issue of Dragon rolls out in the next several weeks. This issue, we’re stretching into the middle of May, when we’ll launch the first magazine content for the 4th Edition of D&D. In these next few weeks, get your campaigns ready with a sneak preview of 4th Edition epic destinies, and rules on how to implement them as you wrap up your epic 3.5 campaigns. Plus, more Design & Developments are incoming, featuring more information on a pair of martial classes, more information on monsters, and a preview of how magic item creation will work