"online" Dungeon Sucks

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
I don't know about the rest of you, but I hate this crappy online version of Dungeon magazine.

I want a magazine I can download in whole and print out (or preferably receive in the mail) to read during my morning commute or to leave on my night stand to flip through before I lay down to sleep. These lists of links to web pages just don't cut it. I work on a computer all day and I don't want to be stuck in front of one on my off time to get my monthly pencil & paper gaming fix.

If this is all Wizards has to offer, they can count me out of the "online" content they plan to charge for.

Dungeon was my all time favorite magazine. If Wizards can't do better than this, I'll take my business elsewhere... Pathfinder is doing a good job of filling the void so far, and Koblold Quarterly is well worth the money. I'd like to switch to 4e when it comes out, but what's the point if the only print periodicals are still anchored in 3.5e?
I don't know about the rest of you, but I hate this crappy online version of Dungeon magazine.

I want a magazine I can download in whole and print out (or preferably receive in the mail) to read during my morning commute or to leave on my night stand to flip through before I lay down to sleep. These lists of links to web pages just don't cut it. I work on a computer all day and I don't want to be stuck in front of one on my off time to get my monthly pencil & paper gaming fix.

If this is all Wizards has to offer, they can count me out of the "online" content they plan to charge for.

Dungeon was my all time favorite magazine. If Wizards can't do better than this, I'll take my business elsewhere... Pathfinder is doing a good job of filling the void so far, and Koblold Quarterly is well worth the money. I'd like to switch to 4e when it comes out, but what's the point if the only print periodicals are still anchored in 3.5e?

I agree and I too stare at a computer screen from 9 to 5 and would prefer a complete physical copy of dungeon so I can read it while relaxing in the evening after my kids go to bed. I'll probably end up turning to Piazo as well, if I don't get too frustrated in the meantime
First they have to manage to get matterial for the Mags.

Otherwise you get blank sheets :P
Yep! I, too, used to carry around the mag to read at lunch or in bed or the bathtub or wherever I wanted. I find having to now go online to read it a pain.
but the internet is where everyone comes for information. too bad the information isn't there to be had, neh?