Where will the spell plague show up in the Novels?

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Um, yeah, the title about sums it up. I just finished Undead, and was surprised to see the cerulian storm be a large part of the story. What other books can we expect it to turn up in. Just Forgotten Realms books? How about Eberron?
Um, yeah, the title about sums it up. I just finished Undead, and was surprised to see the cerulian storm be a large part of the story. What other books can we expect it to turn up in. Just Forgotten Realms books? How about Eberron?

Hmm based on what I recall, spell plague is a Realms specific event that will not show up in novels (at least as a main theme, there clearly can be references to back in those days, like we saw in _The Orc King_). This of course subject to change and I am not reading every official statement any more. What I do recall from what I have read, Eberron is not effected by this event. That does not mean there might be changes, however odds appear lower of major world changing because Eberron has a lot less lore to be effected.

All in all, however the only time you will get a true answer is when it is printed, WotC announced plans have been revised so until final copy is released one can not be fully sure what will be.
Plans are always subject to change.