Pay for Dungeon

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Ive just read in another post that we will have to pay for a Dungeon PDF??

Why would we wnt to do that, when we will then have to pay to print it (if we wnt a good copy to take to gaming sessions)

Can't you people at Wizards just make a magazine we can buy... i wont be buying a PDF, and im shocked that wizards think people will (but people probably will)
. . . so if "people probably will" is it really so crazy of WotC to assume it?

That said, paying for a PDF will only be for people who want to read Dungeon/Dragon but who aren't DDI subscribers.
WolfStar76 Community Advocate (SVCL) for D&D Organized Play, Avalon Hill, and the DCI/WPN LFR Community Manager DDi Guide

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

whats DDI ?
Dungeons and Dragons Insider.

The collection of online tools, magazines, and more that this whole section of the forums is all about.
WolfStar76 Community Advocate (SVCL) for D&D Organized Play, Avalon Hill, and the DCI/WPN LFR Community Manager DDi Guide

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Either way it is purchase of the PDFs, if one wants then.
Just some can just become a member and get them as part of the package or purchase the individual ones (after compiled) for a lower monthly fee.
Plans are always subject to change.
my personal preference would be to be sent a pdf copy, and if I wanted, pay a slight bit more for a snailmail copy of the same thing to go with it...

Then again, if I had an Iphone or something, wouldn't make a lick of difference to me.
Dungeons and Dragons Insider.

The collection of online tools, magazines, and more that this whole section of the forums is all about.

ah ok - thanks.