gnomercy

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Apparently word has finally reached the garden gnome community that gnomes will be excluded from the forthcoming 4th edition Dungeons and Dragons Players’s Handbook. I fear that this is just the beginning of a wave of gnome terrorism that can be directly laid at the feet of Wizards of the Coast. Perhaps WotC will see reason and reinstate the gnome to his rightful place before unnecessary violence ensues.

http://www.postchronicle.com/news/strange/article_212136114.shtml

Video: Creepy Gnome Terrorizing Residents In Argentina
by Staff

A pointy headed midget that looks like a 'creepy gnome' has Argentinian residents in the town of Salta afraid to walk the streets at night.

The 'creepy gnome' has been spotted several times, stalking the streets at night, and a young teen managed to catch the creature on his cellphone video, and taped him as he and his friends ran.

Says Jose Alvarez, who caught the odd creature with its distinctive sideways walk on video, said it was around 1:00 in the morning when they suddenly heard a noise like someone throwing stones.

"We looked to one side and saw that the grass was moving. To begin with, we thought it was a dog, but when we saw this gnome-like figure begin to emerge we were really afraid."

Added Alvarez, "This is no joke. We are still afraid to go out - just like everyone else in the neighbourhood now. "One of my friends was so scared after seeing that thing that we had to take him to the hospital."

You can see the Video below, courtesy of The Sun UK.

Authorities are on the hunt for the little fella, but to date no one has been able to determine if there is actually an odd creature roaming the streets, or just an unfortunate small person. (c) tPC

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most Popular
I think that a few South American 'youts' had too much time on their hands and took 20 on their knowledge: herbology roll.
I think those south americans have been doing a little to much herbology:P