Dragon PDF

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
So basically I have to download each of the articles? (Dragon #361 and #362) or are there a combined pdf (#360)?
I've seen no compiled PDF past #360. This is yet another one of the ways I think they've dropped the ball on their new online Dragon. It seems like they have yet to make any commitment to put any effort into this.
They HAVE to pull their fingers out and compile these articles!
The purpose of a magazine, regardless of whether it is online or on paper, is to collate a series of articles that can then be digested by the reader at their leisure.
I dont have time to check up on the website to see (and read) any new articles that may have appeared.
I need to be able to log in, download the complete magazine and then read it when I have a few moments to spare... or print it off and read it while I commute.
I guess they think its worthwhile putting the articles up in drips and drabs... but it undermines the usefulness of having them together in a single body of work and in many ways undermines the identity of that publication.
I can't believe we still have not had any official word on this.

They expect us to pay for this kind of work? Who are they SOE?
Well, you all beat me to my question. Peh.
They HAVE to pull their fingers out and compile these articles!
The purpose of a magazine, regardless of whether it is online or on paper, is to collate a series of articles that can then be digested by the reader at their leisure.
I dont have time to check up on the website to see (and read) any new articles that may have appeared.
I need to be able to log in, download the complete magazine and then read it when I have a few moments to spare... or print it off and read it while I commute.
I guess they think its worthwhile putting the articles up in drips and drabs... but it undermines the usefulness of having them together in a single body of work and in many ways undermines the identity of that publication.

Considering the quality of the recent Dragon magazines, their "drips and drabs" can't undermine it any further. I greatly look forward finding a "drip or drab" that might enrich my game. So far, I feel as though I have been spending the last several months reading increasingly boring adverts for 4th Ed. When it comes time for us to be charged money for the privlige of reading this on-line propaganda machine, I think I'll continue to just save the few bucks that used to go towards my old subscriptions.
Months ago, WOC promised on the website that Dragon issues would be available as PDFs. I guess they're too busy ruining every other aspect of the game to concentrate on what the fans and players want. Or maybe they've realized that 4E is already flawed and are starting on 4.5.
Considering the quality of the recent Dragon magazines, their "drips and drabs" can't undermine it any further. I greatly look forward finding a "drip or drab" that might enrich my game. So far, I feel as though I have been spending the last several months reading increasingly boring adverts for 4th Ed. When it comes time for us to be charged money for the privlige of reading this on-line propaganda machine, I think I'll continue to just save the few bucks that used to go towards my old subscriptions.

Exactly my thoughts.

My Eberron Characters. Commissions by various artists on Deviant Art.

I can't believe we still have not had any official word on this.

They expect us to pay for this kind of work? Who are they SOE?

As a long time EQ1 and EQ2 player this made me lol.
WTB KEI

"The turning of the tide always begins with one soldier's decision to head back into the fray"

As a long time EQ1 and EQ2 player this made me lol.

I aim to please. I guess I found the mark?