Dungeon Tiles

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Can you mix and match dungeon tiles from different sets at the virtual table?
Thanks,
Paul
Can you mix and match dungeon tiles from different sets at the virtual table?
Thanks,
Paul

yes and through the dungeon builder you can also make your own maps and import them in.
Excellent, thanks for the answer. Dont you ever stop working?
Paul
The Digital sets are different from the published sets.

There is a basic set of digital set of tiles that will be available to all subscribers, and provides enough various tiles to create map levels. There are 3D digital tiles that can be acquired individually and will be displayed in 3D in your session of the D&D Game Table.

Anybody owning a specific 3D digital tile will allow any other participant to their session to see this tile 3D in the D&D Game Table.
Is it possible for a DM to design his own dungeon tiles? Forgive me if this has been asked before.

Although the graphics for the tiles look nice, I'd like to revert to the classic black and white look as seen in the sample dungeon presented in 1e DMG.
I'm also looking forward to importing my own maps. If you can give us any guidance on what we will, and will not, be able to import, I would appreciate it.

Will we have the ability to scale the map up and down (for pursuit or to show a region)?

If not, I also like the idea of being able to show artwork to the players, so they can see an overview of the town. I've seen this capability in the demo.
Sign In to post comments