D&DI cost outwith US

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
I know the 3 pricing structures for D&DI are $14.95 , $12.95 and $9.95 this is obviously for US will this be the same structure worldwide? Will the cost be at the exchange rate for $ = £ or will there be seperate pricing structures for other countries?

At the moment the exchange is almost $2 to £1 will D&DI only cost me £7.50, £ 6.50 or £5.00 a month, if I consider it great value and will be signing up.
I know the 3 pricing structures for D&DI are $14.95 , $12.95 and $9.95 this is obviously for US will this be the same structure worldwide? Will the cost be at the exchange rate for $ = £ or will there be seperate pricing structures for other countries?

At the moment the exchange is almost $2 to £1 will D&DI only cost me £7.50, £ 6.50 or £5.00 a month, if I consider it great value and will be signing up.

If I can chime in from Canada, Canadian and US dollars have been trading at parity for about a year now, but cover price on WotC products are still about 26% higher in Canada. There might be some justification for that from the perspective of a physically published product, but I will be mightily annoyed if they ding us extra for DDI.
In the EU, we will almost certainly have to pay 17.5% VAT on top of that.
I guess like with all online products ⁈ = $
If you pay with Paypall etc you should be able to pay in US$ but come out of your bank at an appropriate exchange rate. not all EU country's will automatically charge VAT as no physical product leaves the US. and some things like Books are VAT exempt in some country's like UK. so if we persuade them it is a subscription to an e-mag you never know your look.;)