Last post
I have to say I liked this one alot.
Plenty of Artwork
Maps are simple yet well done.
Maps for each encounter.

Adventure flows real well

I give it
Glad you liked it sir!

Hopefully, there will be more to follow.

Matt

PS Ed Cox (the artist assigned to the project) gets a big thank you from me as well. You da man!
Good to hear that you liked the maps. I try to make them look as good as possible while maintaining readability and usefulness.

It definitely helps to have a wonderful author like Matt crafting the adventure.

Mike
Good to hear that you liked the maps. I try to make them look as good as possible while maintaining readability and usefulness.

It definitely helps to have a wonderful author like Matt crafting the adventure.

Mike

And how could I forget my cartographer! Mike I've seen your stuff before haven't I? One or two of the last Monster Manuals perhaps? Good stuff sir!

Matt
I ran this adventure this past monday night, it played really well.

The characters were: Elan Psion5/Ardent 1,Human Druid 6,Dwarf Monk 6,Human Fighter 1/Wizard 5, Human Rogue 6.

The group really enjoyed The Brothers Finn. They were great to roleplay.
I ran this adventure this past monday night, it played really well.

The characters were: Elan Psion5/Ardent 1,Human Druid 6,Dwarf Monk 6,Human Fighter 1/Wizard 5, Human Rogue 6.

The group really enjoyed The Brothers Finn. They were great to roleplay.

Glad you liked it. The Finns evolved as response to that blatant ethnic stereotype (slur more like it) that Nick Logue created for the third Pathfinder book Hook Mountain Massacre, in which he presented ogres as lustful, inbred, murderous, slaughterpunk hillbilly yokels. The man is obviously a bigot. The Finns however quite plainly disprove the myth that ogres are crass monsters as they are, in their own words: "fine, upstandin' 'igh-class blokes of most noblest breedin'. And we always does wot our Mum says."

-GGG
Page 4 makes note of charcoal drawings, among which are a self portrait and drawings of Malphaset.

I scrolled through pages looking for these drawings to show up amongst the other pictures and maps, to no avail.

Something like that would have made for great handouts....
Page 4 makes note of charcoal drawings, among which are a self portrait and drawings of Malphaset.

I scrolled through pages looking for these drawings to show up amongst the other pictures and maps, to no avail.

Something like that would have made for great handouts....

Agreed. I did suggest it, but considering that I got all my witches I pretty happy. However it has gone in the suggestion box and the moment I am elected king of the world (of which Wizard's is a part of), I shall make it my goal to put it in the gold-leafed edition of my collected works. Until then alas I am but a humble freelancer and as such thank you for backing me up RobJN.

Hope you liked it otherwise.
-GGG
Sign In to post comments