New Character Sheet?

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
Has anyone seen anything about a re designed character sheet or anything just wondering I don't use WotC sheets because my own are better but just wondering if maybe they made a decent one this time around.:D
Has anyone seen anything about a re designed character sheet or anything just wondering I don't use WotC sheets because my own are better but just wondering if maybe they made a decent one this time around.:D

There will be a new release of 4E Character Record Sheets in July.

What they look like is technically anybody's guess. I understand there are some sample stat blocks on the new D&D Minis, but a stat block and a character sheet are, traditionally, very different formats.
WolfStar76 Community Advocate (SVCL) for D&D Organized Play, Avalon Hill, and the DCI/WPN LFR Community Manager DDi Guide

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

I've made my own sheets for years. As a kid, by hand. My first computer sheet was made in Paint. (I'm a sick, sick man.) I've since refined my work. :p

However, until I have the PHB and have seen the official WotC sheet, I won't be making any headway on something for 4e. I strive very hard for combining form and function into my sheets, so I'll need some inspiration and some experience with the new rules before anything comes together.

EDIT: I would love to get a peek at the new sheet design.
Stay Frosty! - Shado
i would suggest you to look thru the sheets yourself, and see if you like any. But hey, i'm just a random pedestrian that knows nothing... :P
Any word if there are going to be like 50 sheets in this bundle or if its going to be 1 sheet for each class we need to take out and photo copy?
there is a video goin around of the D&DI character screen that shows a possible character sheet can't make out any sort of specific details.
there is a video goin around of the D&DI character screen that shows a possible character sheet can't make out any sort of specific details.

Found that one...

Pretty blurry...

But even still... looks pretty terrible. May be functional, but no form at all.

I'm currently tackling the task of incorporating powers into the sheet as elegantly as possible.
Stay Frosty! - Shado
Neceros' Character Sheets
Many sheets for many systems.
I hope they produce variant character sheets with a slot for the pictures from the character generator to be incorporated.
I've made my own sheets for years. As a kid, by hand. My first computer sheet was made in Paint. (I'm a sick, sick man.) I've since refined my work. :p

Not as sick as me. I chose paint out of all the options available due to the fact I was most familiar with it, having played with it for hours as a kid.

It actually turned out pretty well. If you want to check out my 3.5 sheet go ahead. I plan on making another one if the 4e one sucks just as much as the 3.5 one.