MN minnesota Twin Cities- New gamer looking from a 4e D&D group :)

7 posts / 0 new
Last post

I'm new to D&D gaming, not new to gaming in general, but have recently found playing D&D encounters on wednesdays is not allowing me to get my need fill of D&D. Like I said I'm new, but I've read all 3 handbooks cover to cover and many of the other books as well, and feel I have pretty good grasp on the game and playing already. Once a week just doesn't seem to be enough for me, D&D recently has felt like a therapy in a way just can't get enough of it. I'm 27, college educated, open minded, liberal, and social. I would really love to find a group around the twin cities area that would be nice enough to let me join

Greetings!

I am running a weekly D&D 4e campaign using Google Plus Hangouts on Friday nights from 8:30 pm - midnight Eastern. The party is currently at 10th level and is looking for an eager person to round out the party. No experience necessary! 
Is this something that might interest you? Hope life is good and please drop me a line if you get the chance!

Greetings friend,

I have been a DM for over 20 years in ADnD 1st & 2nd Addition and now 3.5 in DDO.COM and encourage you to check out our guild website describing our campaighn and if interested further instructions can be found there at: http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=470920&TabID=4062600

Thank you

John R. Bradshaw II. AKA: GuitarJohn

King Ghionja Flowingwater of Earth

Grand Master of The Knights of The Covenant

Ruler of Eberron

Sheriff of Brogden's Keep (England/Earth)

Chem86 wrote:

I'm new to D&D gaming, not new to gaming in general, but have recently found playing D&D encounters on wednesdays is not allowing me to get my need fill of D&D. Like I said I'm new, but I've read all 3 handbooks cover to cover and many of the other books as well, and feel I have pretty good grasp on the game and playing already. Once a week just doesn't seem to be enough for me, D&D recently has felt like a therapy in a way just can't get enough of it. I'm 27, college educated, open minded, liberal, and social. I would really love to find a group around the twin cities area that would be nice enough to let me join

Greetings friend,

I have been a DM for over 20 years in ADnD 1st & 2nd Addition and now 3.5 in DDO.COM and encourage you to check out our guild website describing our campaighn and if interested further instructions can be found there at: http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=470920&TabID=4062600

Thank you

Ruler of Eberron

Chem86 wrote:

Greetings friend,

Thank you

Ruler of Eberron