DnDClassics: New Releases (29/04/2014)

6 posts / 0 new
Last post

DnDClassics

New Releases

By D&D Team

This one-stop-shop for D&D content offers an easy way to access and download favorite classic titles electronically by computer, mobile phone, or tablet (including iPads). Coming to DnDClassics this week.

Talk about this article here.

Glad to see the Dark Sun loving for next week.

Just wanting to know what to expect for next week.

While I really enjoy having a PDF copy when I get the encoutners (I am a store DM & Org.) I really wish they had hard copies available as well. I don't like having to have a device out at the table. I tried to have Staples print it (both with the printing service and the self-service) but I am not allowed to print there because it is copywrited material and am guessing I would hit the same snag no matter what service I tried to use.. I understand the reasoning behind it but since I want a printed copy that leaves me the only options of burning through my ink at home (an thus not having a double sided without extra labor) or printing out 100+ pages at work.

If coming up with a page worth of text and images for a news article is taking up too much time, just do a post with next week releases in this sub form. We can just go over to DriveThruRPG to see this week. I actually check this info out after I purchase the PDFs on Tuesday.

Now if you are not sure what you are releasing the next week, then I can understand why you would not make a post.

There is one problem I wish you guys had, and that is that you were releasing too many to post. Now that would be awesome. 

One of the things I wanted to do back in my Crazy Monkey days was create a sticky thread with links to all the dndclassics products, updated every Tuesday.  That didn't end up happening, obviously. 

http://community.wizards.com/group/lgbt-gamers - LGBT Gamers, A safe space for people like us.

Sign In to post comments