Dead In Thay Launch Event

10 posts / 0 new
Last post

Dead In Thay Launch Event 

May 10-11, 2014 

By D&D Team

Szass Tam, the lich lord of Thay, and his Red Wizards threaten to dominate all of the Sword Coast. The Bloodgate, an elemental node of power, must be destroyed in order to stop him!

Talk about this event here.

Are there actual seperate launch materials or is it just the first  section of the book?

there really is zero reason to do this unless there is something cool to do. The last 2 launch events were pointless.

Are there actual seperate launch materials or is it just the first  section of the book?

there really is zero reason to do this unless there is something cool to do. The last 2 launch events were pointless.

Is that Szass Tam in the center, cuz that looks nothing close to how I envision a Lich or him.  I'd have guessed he was on the right, but then the center does not look like a Red Wizard.

∴ "Virtus junxit, mors non separabit." 

No thats not Szass Tam, that's another NPC.

Plaguescarred wrote:

No thats not Szass Tam, that's another NPC.

That's good to know, and a bit confusing based on the wording.  I was a bit concerend I missed a "change" to how he looked.

∴ "Virtus junxit, mors non separabit." 

Any word if this will be pdf only? Really hope there is a physical release.

rboles82 wrote:
Any word if this will be pdf only? Really hope there is a physical release.
Product page says it will be available as a digital-only release on dndclassics.com.

http://www.wizards.com/DnD/Product.aspx?x=dnd%2Fproducts%2Fdndacc%2Fdeadinthay

I'll still purchase it but it would have been nice to have the dm screen. I guess all the remaining sundering adventures will be pdf only.

There's a review of Dead In Thay available on Dungeonsmaster.com

Sign In to post comments