Three Dragon Ante reprint

4 posts / 0 new
Last post

Any chance we could see in the near future a reprint of the original three dragon ante card game, may be even a boxed set with the Emperorer's Gambit? Maybe have some sort of laminated placard of ante pile and hoard, with some great artwork.

Add your post to this thread to show your support for Three dragon ante and the hopes that it will see a reprint.

I would also love to see a reprint of Three Dragon Ante. I lost my copy in a move, and judging from the prices people are charging online for a new deck, there must still be quite a market for this game.

IIRC the 5e Basic Rules made reference to Three Dragon Ante.  Just sayin.  Never bothered with the game myself but I did raise an eyebrow when I read that ... it smacked of product placement to me.  Not that that's a bad thing.

OD&D, 1E and 2E challenged the player. 3E challenged the character, not the player. Now 4E takes it a step further by challenging a GROUP OF PLAYERS to work together as a TEAM. That's why I love 4E.

"Your ability to summon a horde of celestial superbeings at will is making my ... BMX skills look a bit redundant."

"People treat their lack of imagination as if it's the measure of what's silly. Which is silly." - Noon

"Challenge" is overrated.  "Immersion" is usually just a more pretentious way of saying "having fun playing D&D."

"Falling down is how you grow.  Staying down is how you die.  It's not what happens to you, it's what you do after it happens.”

You can find these on eBay rather cheaply

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313&_nkw=3+dragon+ante&_sacat=0&_from=R40

It looks like you can find each of the two sets for about $10 each, which is amazing. I bought mine off of eBay about 2 years ago. I would love to see it reprinted as well as another expansion, but if you are just trying to get your hands on a set without paying out the yin yang, eBay is the place to do so.

Do you have an opinion on what campaign settings should be printed in D&D Next? If so, please cast your votes in this poll! Poll: What campaign settings do you want to see printed in D&D Next?