Whe will the post the products already?

7 posts / 0 new
Last post

When are they going to post the actual release of the product I wonder. Times a ticking!

Here is one for you (unconfirmed but link available):

Dungeon! Board Game to be reprinted/rereleased June 17, 2014.

New Dungeon! Key Art

I'm not interested in hearing about the board games. I want to know when that actual release date of 5th edition is. I'm being told they keep pushing it out.

zagora_01 wrote:

I'm not interested in hearing about the board games. I want to know when that actual release date of 5th edition is. I'm being told they keep pushing it out.

The biggest D&D date upcoming is the fortieth anniversary of the original Dungeons & Dragons. Since this is next week and they obviously missed this mark they have no reason to rush it. It is likely to be a while.

Whoever told you that was, at the very least, mistaken. They haven't been pushing anything back. They have never announced any specific release date, but they said from the very beginning of the playtest that they had two years. We all (those of us paying attention) assumed that meant  GenCon 2014. And guess what?

http://community.wizards.com/forum/official-news-announcements/threads/4015356

I'm already familiar with that announcement and that it was going to be around GenCon when it is released. My point is that it is not listed on Amazon or on their product page. Isn't there a timeframe between when the release date is  and when the product is posted on distributer sites such as Amazon or the game stores? If so, are we approaching that time frame? I'm just worried it may not be released by Gen Con.

BTW - It was a game store manager that told me it keeps getting pushed back.

Sign In to post comments