DnDClassics New Releases

3 posts / 0 new
Last post

DnDClassics

New Releases

By D&D Team

This one-stop-shop for D&D content offers an easy way to access and download favorite classic titles electronically by computer, mobile phone, or tablet (including iPads). Coming to DnDClassics this week...

Talk about this article here.

Personal opinion...

Seeing the DL and GAZ series going up on dndclassics makes me very, very happy.  :D

All around helpful simian

I am a mixed bag of happy and agitated about the new and upcoming releases... mostly because I just got my campaign ideas settled into the Forgotten Realms for the foreseeable future, but I have always had a fond opinion of Mystara via the Gazeteer series and have always meant to learn more about the Birthright setting... so all in all I am in a position of wanting to buy up everything that has and is going to come out, but knowing that I am going to use almost none of it.

...and working all of these "maybe we will eventually use it," purchases into my already packed gaming budget is going to be tough.

ATTENTION:  If while reading my post you find yourself thinking "Either this guy is being sarcastic, or he is an idiot," do please assume that I am an idiot. It makes reading your replies more entertaining. If, however, you find yourself hoping that I am not being even remotely serious then you are very likely correct as I find irreverence and being ridiculous to be relaxing.

Sign In to post comments