Witchalok Past Lvl 3?

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
I'm going to run the H1-3 modules for my group and one of them is interested in playing the Witchalok class. Since we're doing this for goofy fun I'm going to allow it. However, only three levels have been created for it. I looked on the forums and I couldn't find anything but I was wondering if there's a fan-made/unofficial progression chart past level three?

The class will work just fine, level-wise, for the first module but after that a new character would be needed and I'd like to avoid that if at all possible.

Anyone have any information?
Witchalok was a joke class that was posted on April Fool's Day. It's not meant to be actually played, so there is nothing after level 3.
Spiteful Wizard and Voice of Reason of the House of Trolls The Silent God of the House of Trolls Unfrozen OTTer Arbiter of the House of Trolls Yes, I have many titles. Deal with it.
Er... you can kill someone at-will at level 1, I'm not really sure where the room to expand the class or the humour is. Kind of a taking-the-joke-too-far thing.
My laptop resolution is 800x400. The forum is 1224 pixels wide. Sorry, I won't be replying to many people until the designers learn to use "width: x%" instead of pixels.
Er... you can kill someone at-will at level 1, I'm not really sure where the room to expand the class or the humour is. Kind of a taking-the-joke-too-far thing.

Actually they die until the end of your next turn, so it's just a fancy way of stunning them for a turn. OTT, but neat.
Spiteful Wizard and Voice of Reason of the House of Trolls The Silent God of the House of Trolls Unfrozen OTTer Arbiter of the House of Trolls Yes, I have many titles. Deal with it.
Actually they die until the end of your next turn, so it's just a fancy way of stunning them for a turn. OTT, but neat.

I almost got into a rules debate with you there, and then I remembered it's the witchalok.
My laptop resolution is 800x400. The forum is 1224 pixels wide. Sorry, I won't be replying to many people until the designers learn to use "width: x%" instead of pixels.
I know it's a joke class. But we're very much running a joke game. We're not taking any of it seriously.

And while I know there's nothing "official" after level 3, I was wondering if someone on the forums decided to man up and plot the class to 30 just 'cuz. And if so, where that information could be found.

Again, I'm not running a campaign that is at all to be taken seriously. The group is taking a break from that kind of game for the time and I want to allow this class for as long as possible. If that's only to level 3 then so be it.

I mean, I'm gonna roll on the Kobold Victory Chart for Pete's sake!
Technically... the Kobold Victory Chart is official. There is a 4th Ed version in the Creature Incarnations: Kobolds article. Hate to burst yer bubble. :D
Well, then, why not just give him random funny powers every level? Warn him that witchaloks don't have control over their powers after they reach the fabled Awesomazing Circle of Magication, at level 3.
Technically... the Kobold Victory Chart is official. There is a 4th Ed version in the Creature Incarnations: Kobolds article. Hate to burst yer bubble. :D

No bubble to burst, sir. I never said it wasn't official or otherwise. I just mentioned it because, well, it's ridiculous and meant as a joke.

Like the Witchalok.
Well, then, why not just give him random funny powers every level? Warn him that witchaloks don't have control over their powers after they reach the fabled Awesomazing Circle of Magication, at level 3.

I was thinking along those lines. And as it appears the thing I'm looking for doesn't exist I may do just that.
Sign In to post comments