Female dwarf cleric/mage/priestess minis

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
I would like to see some female dwarf minis of priestesses, clerics or
mages. As far as I can tell there are no D&D minis of this type and precious few out there by other manufacturers.

"As the good archmage often admonishes me, I ought not let my mind wander. It's too small to go off by itself"

Danilo Thann

There are quite a few female Dwarf miniatures from Reaper... there are also a a few available from Rackhamand Hasslefree...

You should be able to find something close to what you need.

Hope that helps...

PGC
There are quite a few female Dwarf miniatures from Reaper... there are also a a few available from Rackhamand Hasslefree...

You should be able to find something close to what you need.

Hope that helps...

PGC

Thank you for the suggestions. I have already looked at Reaper. They do indeed have a number of female dwarves, but only one, rather ugly, female dwarf cleric/mage. I will have a look at rackham and hasslefree.

"As the good archmage often admonishes me, I ought not let my mind wander. It's too small to go off by itself"

Danilo Thann

I think one Dungeons of Dread mini works ok for a cleric, Dwarf Shieldmaiden.

IMAGE(http://www.wizards.com/dnd/images/Dungeons_of_Dread_Gallery/Dwarf_Shieldmaiden.jpg)

More wizard-like, I don't think there's any in DDM. Unless you use Female Dwarves with beards :P
Shaper & Maker galleries
I think one Dungeons of Dread mini works ok for a cleric, Dwarf Shieldmaiden.

IMAGE(http://www.wizards.com/dnd/images/Dungeons_of_Dread_Gallery/Dwarf_Shieldmaiden.jpg)

More wizard-like, I don't think there's any in DDM. Unless you use Female Dwarves with beards :P

This is the one I used for my female Dwarf cleric.

As far as one that is more wizard like I have not seen one. There are very few female dwarves in the DnD minis and most of them have shields and axes/hammers and wear chain mail.
As far as one that is more wizard like I have not seen one. There are very few female dwarves in the DnD minis and most of them have shields and axes/hammers and wear chain mail.

Kind of a shame, too, because the dwarven wizard picture on pg 165 is really quite beautiful. There's a nice one of a dwarven warlock - I think in the Races and Classes preview book, along with some art for dwarven females in general that are very nice.
Kind of a shame, too, because the dwarven wizard picture on pg 165 is really quite beautiful.

That's the wizard I play on Thursday nights. I went and stared at the minis team until they agreed to put her in a set. (It didn't actually take much.) It'll be awhile, though.
This is the one I used for my female Dwarf cleric.

That's precisely my issue. There are a fair number of armor-clad, warhammer-wielding female dwarf warriors produced by makers of metal minis, like Reaper, but not many mages or clerics. Specifically, I'm looking for a mini that will work for a dwarf priestess of Selûne. The dwarf shieldmaiden mini, would work well for a dwarf priestess of Torm or Tempus, but not Selûne.

Danilo Thann

That's the wizard I play on Thursday nights. I went and stared at the minis team until they agreed to put her in a set. (It didn't actually take much.) It'll be awhile, though.

Thanks for staring them down on our behalf ;)

Danilo Thann

Woot!
Dark Sun DM starting October 18th 2010 Level 4 Tiefling Orbizard Level 3 Tiefling Telepath Psion

12.jpg
D&D Home Page - What Monster Are You? - D&D Compendium

Danilo Thann

Persistence pays off. Check this out:
http://www.fantization.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=10868

That's pretty awesome! Gonna have to show that one to the wife. Thanx
Sign In to post comments