Unofficial Compilation of all Confirmed Future Release Info

611 posts / 0 new
Last post

Listing of Sources for all Confirmed Info on Future Products

General Info
-No reprints from FRCS to PHBII(likely safe to assume ift as a general policy), Source
-New base classes(and races?) limited to PHBs and Campaign Settings, Source
-Three Books for Campaign Settings(Campaign Guide, Player’s Guide, and an adventure), Source
-All campaign settings to use the core cosmology in some form or another, Source
-Campaign setting are to recieve monthly updates on D&Di, Source
-D&Di Exclusive Content will not be reprinted or supported in books, instead recieving support through the magazines, Source

Power Sources
Non-Specific
-Power sources may get multiple Power books, Source

Elemental
-Confirmed as one of the 8 initialy planned power sources, Source(PHB pg 54)
-Has been "proven as a concept", Source

Ki
-described as using the energy of your soul, Source(PHB pg 54)
-Not all Ki classes will be eastern in nature(implied), Source
-Currently "dead in the water", Source

Psionic
-described as using the power of your mind, Source(PHB pg 54)
-Not on the production schedule as of (8/16/08), Source
-Confirmed for PHB3, Source

Shadow
-aids in stealth, Source(Worlds and Monsters, pg 46)
-conjures illusions, Source(Worlds and Monsters, pg 46)
-inspires dread, Source(Worlds and Monsters, pg 46) -devestates enemies, Source(Worlds and Monsters, pg 46)
-manipulates necrotic energy, Source(Worlds and Monsters, pg 46)
-Has been "proven as a concept", Source

Draconomicon 2: Metallic Dragons
-Iron, Adamantine, and other classic metallic dragons will appear in it, Source
-Will include new monsters and lairs, Source
-Will give the world background for metallic dragons, Source
-Will include gold and silver dragons, Source
-Will include ways to work metallic dragons as antogonists, Source
-Will include details on gold, silver, copper, iron, adamantine, and new types of dragons, Source
-Will include info on Draconians, Source
-Brass, Bronze, and Cobalt listed as Metallic Dragon types, Source
-Old Man with the Canaries
-Dragon Adventures

The Plane Below: Secrets of the Elemental Chaos
-Goes into more detail on the Elemental Chaos, Source
-New monsters and locations, Source
-Will discuss the City of Brass, Zerthadlun, and the Abyss, Source
-New monster and hazards, Source
-New primordials and demons, Source
-Primeval Ooze
-Will contain slaads, Source
-Will contain new artifacts, Source

Underdark
-Will support campaigns set entirely in the Underdark, Source
-Will include info on drow, mind flayers, and dragons, Source
-Will include new monsters, hazards, encounters, and lairs, Source
-Will include info on important members of the Underdark, Source
-The Hatchlands

Player’s Handbook Races: Dragonborn -Will include racial feats, powers, paragon paths, and epic destinies, Source -Will include ways to flesh out Dragonborn personalities and backgrounds, Source
-Material for all classes and roles, Source
-Ninefold Master

Martial Power 2
-Style Playtest
-New archetype builds for Fighters, Rangers, Rogues, and Warlords, Source
-New powers, feats, paragon paths, and epic destinies for Fighters, Rangers, Rogues, and Warlords, Source
-Martial Practices

Player's Handbook 3
Races
-Appears to contain minotaurs, Source
-Appears to contain githerzai, Source
-Will contain the minotaur and githzerai, Source
-Will only have four races, Source
-Githyanki not appearing, Source
-Superior implements moved from AVII to PHBIII, Source

Githzerai
-Confirmed
-Rules

Wilden
-Playtest

Classes
-Hybrid Characters Playtest, Round 2
-Will contain psionic, divine, and primal classes, Source
-Will contain at least 4 psionic classes(Monk+Psion+2 other PP using classes), Source
-Will contain only four psionic classes, Source

Monk
-Class will either be martial or a striker not both, Source
-Class will use Ki power source(confirming the class as a striker), Source(PHB pg 54)
-Confirmed for the PHB3, Source
-Is a psionic striker, Source
-Playtest

Psion
-Uses the psionic power source, Source(PHB pg 54)
-Confirmed for the PHB3, Source
-Controller, Compendium
-Uses orbs and staffs, Compendium
-Has PP, Compendium
-Does not have traditional encounter powers, Compendium

The Plane Above: Secrets of the Astral Sea
-Will include information for adventuring in the Astral Sea, Source
-Will include info relating to The Nine Hells and Tytherion, Source
-Will include info on angels, devils, githyanki, gods, and exarchs, Source
-Will contain new monsters and hazards, Source

Monster Manual 3
-Volcanic Dragons

Demonomicon
Currently no info

Dark Sun Player's Guide
-Will contain a new mechanic rather than a new class, Source
-There will be player character defiling magic, Source

Dark Sun Campaign Guide
Currently no info

Dungeon Master' Guide 3
-Will cover epic tier adventures, Source

Unsorted Stuff

2010 Campaign Setting
-Has an "a" in the title, Source
-$
-Dark Sun

Dragonlance
-Mentioned as a core brand that will get more attention in the future, Source
-Mentionined in the Draconomicon,Source

Elementalist
-Existence of class mentioned in passing, Source(Races and Classes pg 30)

Empath
-Mentioned as a psionic leader, Source

Gnolls
-Mentioned in the supporting cast of Eberron Goblins
-Mentioned in the supporting cast of Eberron Greyhawk
-Mentionined in the Draconomicon,Source

Half-Giants
-Mentioned in the Eberron's Player's Guide Hexblade
-Mentioned as an example of a class using a new and different power source, (Races and Classes pg 15)

Illumians
-Mentioned in Manual of the Planes

Illusionist
-Wizard illusion spells limited to save space for a potential future Illusionist class, Source
-Mentioned as possibly relating to the shadow power source, Source

Kobolds
-Mentioned in the supporting cast of Eberron

Minotaurs

Ninja
-Matched to a non-Ki power source, Source

Necromancer
-Wizard necromancy spell limited to save space for a potential future Necromancer class, Source
-Mentioned as possibly relating to the shadow power source, Source
-Developers like necromancers, Source

Orcs

Oriental Adventures
-If a book of this nature is released, it will most likely be after Ki classes have been done in a PHB, Source

Paladin
-Paladin's mount may return once they have a viable mechanical way to do it, Source

Random
-There are talks about making a class based on summoning minions(warlord variant), Source

Ravenloft
-Domains of Dread will be a recurring article series in Dragon, Source
-The Domains of Dread were mentioned in the Manual of the Planes as part of the Shadowfell, Source

Samurai
-Currently no plans to release as a unique class, Source

Seeker
-Mentioned in the Githzerai Character Builder update as a class they are good at(retrieved 8/4/09)

Sha'ir
-Mentioned in passing in reference to Genasi history, potentially either background info or a future class, Source

Shugenja

Spelljammers -Spelljamming mentioned in Manual of the Planes, Source

Templar
-Mentioned among other divine player classes, Eberron Campaign Guide pg 247

Thri-Kreen
-Mentioned in the Eberron's Player's Guide

Wu Jen
-Mentioned as an example of a class using a new and different power source, (Races and Classes pg 15)

Thanks must be given to Ondo for making a similair thread at ENWorld. It helped me find a lot of references that weren't easy to find as I was wrapping up the references for everything from the first draft. I also found a reference or two that I hadn't seen before. Thanks a lot Ondo. Additionally thanks must be given to the most awesome thalmin over at ENWorld. He has posted up multiple WotC catalogs, I'm assuming hand typed/copied. I really apprecaite it thalmin! Please post any additions or corrections that you find. Info regarding releases will be moved to a post on the second page when I recieve the product, or on release day if I am not getting the product.

Thanks for this, Ranadiel.

Someone sticky this!

I will try and find the missing sources, I believe the illusion/shadow power source bit was mentioned in W&M.

Thanks for this, Ranadiel. Someone sticky this! I will try and find the missing sources, I believe the illusion/shadow power source bit was mentioned in W&M.

Hmmm I found a refernce to illusions and the shadow power source on page 46, however nothing on there being an illusionist class. I'll go ahead and add the info on the shadow power source, but I'm thinking of removing the blurb on the illusionist because I'm not even sure if that has been mentioned as being a distinct class officially.

Edit: Ok, I just updated it with info from the PHB on new power sources and also some stuff on the shadow power source from Worlds and Monsters. I also decided to include page numbers whenever refering to a book(does not apply to dragon articles though). Finally I also included a tiny bit of info on the primal power source regarding the druid's place in the power source, that I didn't feel was appropriate for the Druid entry but fits perfectly in the primal power source entry.

Edit 2: Info dump part 2!

October 2009
Adventurer's Vault II
-Will include hundreds of magic items, Source
-Will include legendary weapons, Source
-Will include artifacts, Source
-Playtest
-Will include magic tatoos, Source
-Will include orbs of sequestered conflict, Source
-Introduce item sets, Source
-Introduce new item types, Source
-Ammunition
-Will include superior implements, Source
-Will have a focus on story items, Source
-Some Magic Items with Some Background
-Immurements
-Story Armor
-Story Weapons
-Story Implements
-Lair Items
-Relics of Creation
-Ammunition
-Item Sets
-Superior implements moved from AVII to PHBIII, Source
-Item Sets

Dungeon Master's Guide II
-It will include advice for DMs, Source
-It will have a focus on paragon level adventuring, Source
-It will have encounter building tools in it, Source
-It will detail Sigil, Source
-DMGII will extend DMGI mechanics such as monster creation, Source
-Most chapters from DMG1 will have a follow up chapter, Source
-More artifacts, Source
-Includes advanced encounter building tools, Source
-Includes comprehensive look at skill challenges, Source
-Monster Themes
-Summary of Contents
-Group Storytelling

Dragon Magazine Annual 2009
-Best content from Dragon reprinted, Source
-Nothing new in it, Source
-Includes notes showing the evolution of the articles, Source
-Will include articles by Logan Bonner, Bruce R. Cordell, Brian R. James, Ari Marmell, Mike Mearls, Robert J. Schwalb, Chris Sims, and Rodney Thompson, Source

Primal Power
-Give new powers and builds for primal claasses, Source
-Will expand the story of Primal magic, Source
-A new summoning build for the Druid, Source
-Tribe feats will be introduced, Source
-Will discuss the nature of primal abilities and other such fluff stuff, Source

There is also mention of dwarf elementalists in R&C.
There is also mention of dwarf elementalists in R&C.

Hmm I guess that is specific enough in context(just reread it) to warrant an entry. Oh and I also added some more stuff on FRPG from the Living Forgotten Realms document thing that was released a while ago.
Hmm I guess that is specific enough in context(just reread it) to warrant an entry.

It was probably when they were throwing around the idea of an elemental power course, now that said power source has been confirmed, I doubt we'll actually see a class called "Elementalist".

But who know, and thanks for adding it to the list.
It was probably when they were throwing around the idea of an elemental power course, now that said power source has been confirmed, I doubt we'll actually see a class called "Elementalist".

But who know, and thanks for adding it to the list.

Actually, I think it is meant 100% as a class name. Just look at the context.

Dwarf legends are replete with great clerics, fighters, barbarians, rangers, and other individuals of martial skill. Less common, but equally famed are powerful dwarf wizards and elementalists.

As you'll note, it refers to five different classes in this passage and continues on to elementalist. If it went "powerful dwarf arcanists and elementalists" then I would think that elementalists was simply referring to generic elemental classes, but the way it is worded it is implying that elementalist is just as much of a class wizards are.
Actually, I think it is meant 100% as a class name. Just look at the context.

As you'll note, it refers to five different classes in this passage and continues on to elementalist. If it went "powerful dwarf arcanists and elementalists" then I would think that elementalists was simply referring to generic elemental classes, but the way it is worded it is implying that elementalist is just as much of a class wizards are.

Ah, yes, totally, I don't actually own R&C so I was going by what I heard late last year.

Keep up the good work!
-EnWorld’s claim that the Swordmage will be in the PHBII is unfounded, Source

The source on this is a dead link... I only say this because I want to know, and couldn't find the source.

Thanks for this, I love that your not just including what you've heard, but including sources, it makes it all the better to know that you're getting this from somewhere.

Thanks again.
The source on this is a dead link... I only say this because I want to know, and couldn't find the source.

Thanks for this, I love that your not just including what you've heard, but including sources, it makes it all the better to know that you're getting this from somewhere.

Thanks again.

Are you sure? I just tried it and it worked fine. Maybe ENWorld was just down when you tried it? Anyways, as it isn't obvious where on the page it is, here is the quote. For context, it was by the person who posted the catalog entries in response to someone asking about the Swordmage being in the PHBII.

The scoop is an error. I inadvertently combined 2 lists. Sorry.

Nevermind, just noticed the Martial entry. Will be quiet now.
Are you sure? I just tried it and it worked fine. Maybe ENWorld was just down when you tried it? Anyways, as it isn't obvious where on the page it is, here is the quote. For context, it was by the person who posted the catalog entries in response to someone asking about the Swordmage being in the PHBII.

Maybe I should try in an IE tab (I'm using Firefox). I got an error 404 on EnWorld's site saying that the thread didn't exist. I even tried just using the address without all the leaving gleemax stuff... Maybe my computer just doesn't like the addy... but again thanks for being so thorough with the sources, not too many people do that these days, and I appreciate it.
Alright so the following are the things that I still need to find the original sources for. I'm going to spend an hour or so looking for them right now. If anyone remembers any of them though be sure to post them.

-Will have new masterwork armors, Source?
-Will contain Animal Companion for Rangers, Source?
-Will be an Arcane Controller, Source?
-Mentioned in relation to the shadow power source?, Source?
-Class will either be martial or a striker not both, Source?
-Will contain a multiclass only class for Spellscars, Source?

Oh and does anyone know how I would go about requesting this being made into a sticky?

Maybe I should try in an IE tab (I'm using Firefox). I got an error 404 on EnWorld's site saying that the thread didn't exist. I even tried just using the address without all the leaving gleemax stuff... Maybe my computer just doesn't like the addy... but again thanks for being so thorough with the sources, not too many people do that these days, and I appreciate it.

Hmm I really wish that I could help you out. I am using Internet Explorer though, so definatly try that out.
*not trying to beat a dead horse*
yah, IE tab didn't work, all other links work, even within EnWorld, I don't know it's just my computer, heck, I'll even go so far as to blame Vista...

Thanks for quoting it for me, I'll only question a source so far, I'm assuming you have it on authority, and it's my system that's the problem, thanks, and keep the good stuff coming.
Okay I tried to post this a second ago, but it ate my post. So to sum it up, I'm mostly finished. Just one claim left to do, and I'd appreciate it if someone could locate whereever they said thay wouldn't reprint material.

*not trying to beat a dead horse*
yah, IE tab didn't work, all other links work, even within EnWorld, I don't know it's just my computer, heck, I'll even go so far as to blame Vista...

Thanks for quoting it for me, I'll only question a source so far, I'm assuming you have it on authority, and it's my system that's the problem, thanks, and keep the good stuff coming.

If you want to triple check, just look through the article on ENWorld. The only place in the catalog, the supposed source of the Swordmage being in the PHBII, is under Arcane Power. Alternatively, you could try manually finding the thread at ENWorld if the rest of the site works for you. The thread is called "4e / GSL WotC Spring 2009 Catalog" is located in this forum. The current last post was made at 9 PM 8/5/08. At the moment of this posting it is on the fourth page of the forum. The post in question is on the fifth page.
If you want to triple check, just look through the article on ENWorld. The only place in the catalog, the supposed source of the Swordmage being in the PHBII, is under Arcane Power. Alternatively, you could try manually finding the thread at ENWorld if the rest of the site works for you. The thread is called "4e / GSL WotC Spring 2009 Catalog" is located in this forum. The current last post was made at 9 PM 8/5/08. At the moment of this posting it is on the fourth page of the forum. The post in question is on the fifth page.

found it, Thanks. I hate my computer sometimes.

Just to make it clear, it's not that I was disbelieving you, I just really like to have a source; though you have been dogged in helping me double check it without a hint of frustration. My hat is off to you, especially in these dark times (what with the edition wars and such not anger)... You are a scholar and a gentleman. Thanks again.
I just added three new bits from the new preview article.
Forgotten Ralms Player's Guide
-Will contain a new pact for the Warlock that is based off of dark beings that lurk in Drow civilization, Source

Adventurer's Vault
-New weapons properties including brutal(reroll damage if you roll less then a given value), Source
-Will contain at least one summoning item(possibly showcasing future summoning mechanics), Source

found it, Thanks. I hate my computer sometimes.

Just to make it clear, it's not that I was disbelieving you, I just really like to have a source; though you have been dogged in helping me double check it without a hint of frustration. My hat is off to you, especially in these dark times (what with the edition wars and such not anger)... You are a scholar and a gentleman. Thanks again.

I know that you weren't doubting me, but part of the point of this thread is so that you can always double check the original source of information. If you are unable to find the information's source then that somewhat defeats the whole point. And thanks for the compliment, I always try.:D
About the Illusionist. Could you change the text to "in possible relation to Shadow..." or whatever? Because the source you linked to said it was possible, not that it was, and I think that is an important point to be clear on.
Let your voice be heard! Tell WotC to Publish D&D 4e under the OGL!
About the Illusionist. Could you change the text to "in possible relation to Shadow..." or whatever? Because the source you linked to said it was possible, not that it was, and I think that is an important point to be clear on.

Alright I just edited the wording, and also put the info that was in the necromancer's entry under the illusionist's entry and vice versa(I don't know why i didn't do that begin with since both sources mentioned both classes). Let me know if you think the new wording is good or not.
I think that the Necromancer was more of a "is Shadow" as opposed to the Illusionist which was simply "possibly Shadow." But it's fine by me; I just wanted the possiblility of the Illusionist being Arcane to still remain, as it has not been 99% confirmed as shadow (as the Necromancer has). Thanks for listening!
Let your voice be heard! Tell WotC to Publish D&D 4e under the OGL!
I can't let this thread drop to page 2! I just updated the list(before the boards started crashing) with a snippet for Adventurer's Vault. Ah the joys of owning an airship.:D

I think that the Necromancer was more of a "is Shadow" as opposed to the Illusionist which was simply "possibly Shadow." But it's fine by me; I just wanted the possiblility of the Illusionist being Arcane to still remain, as it has not been 99% confirmed as shadow (as the Necromancer has). Thanks for listening!

Well originally, I forgot to even mention that the Necromancer was likely a shadow class at all so it was good for me to add it.:embarrass And there is pretty much the same amount of evidence, at least that I can find, for the Necromancer being shadow as there is for the Illusionist being shadow. The amount fo difference essentially amounts to one word.
Just wanted to make a note that I have added Shfter and Kalashtar info. I expect to be adding a lot more info in the coming three days as well.
It's not a surprise, Adventurer's Vault will contain new mounts.
Elephants and... sharks are announced here (official d&d french editor) :

http://www.play-dd.fr/article_7_une_rentree_tres_d_d….html (in french)

I don't know French, however I could verify the elephants on that page, nice.

Thanks, I only put elephants down since I didn't need to translate those, but that is an awesome scoop.....now to there are laser beams in there so I can put put one on a shark mount.:D

-=Edit=-
I just added some stuff from yesterday's Gencon panels. Good news for all of your two weapon fighter.
Don't know how this fits here, or if at all, but I thought I should point it out:

"Even New DM folded to the powers of a new supplement: Player's Handbook II. He created a warforged of a top-secret leader class that I can't disclose yet. His character travels with a "buddy" who keeps the party in tip-top shape but that's all New DM was willing to disclose."

Source: http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/drcw/20080725a

From the july edition of dragon mag.
A couple of entries to add to your list: Divine Power and Adventurer's Vault 2. No specific info provided.

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/4dnd/20080815
Don't know how this fits here, or if at all, but I thought I should point it out:

"Even New DM folded to the powers of a new supplement: Player's Handbook II. He created a warforged of a top-secret leader class that I can't disclose yet. His character travels with a "buddy" who keeps the party in tip-top shape but that's all New DM was willing to disclose."

Source: http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/drcw/20080725a

From the july edition of dragon mag.

Meh I went ahead and put it in there since it fit with some of the other stuff that I had in there. I wish that she had just come out and said Shaman though because that really seems, to me at least, to be what she was talking about.

A couple of entries to add to your list: Divine Power and Adventurer's Vault 2. No specific info provided.

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/4dnd/20080815

Well I wasn't planning on including products if there was no info on them provided, but why the heck not. If someone could go over to make sure that I didn't miss any products, I would apprecaite it(only crunching books, no supplements, accesories, or adventures).
Well I wasn't planning on including products if there was no info on them provided, but why the heck not. If someone could go over to make sure that I didn't miss any products, I would apprecaite it(only crunching books, no supplements, accesories, or adventures).

I'm pretty sure you've got them all, Ranadiel.

(Unless you wanna include adventures; so far, 4E's adventures have had a history of including new monster entries. For example, Duergar and several other monsters have a MM-style spread in H2. These'll probably make it into an actual Monster Manual someday, though -- I hope.)
I'm pretty sure you've got them all, Ranadiel.

(Unless you wanna include adventures; so far, 4E's adventures have had a history of including new monster entries. For example, Duergar and several other monsters have a MM-style spread in H2. These'll probably make it into an actual Monster Manual someday, though -- I hope.)

.....The adventures have new monsters? Dang it. I wasn't buying them because I thought they didn't have anything new.

Anyways, I'm not including them, because there really don't seem to be any arguments regarding their contents before they come out, and this primarily is supposed to serve as a way for people to easily back up their arguments. Also we really don't get too much advanced info on them.

And I just thought of something I've been meaning to ask in here, any ideas on what I should do with stuff after it has been released? I was thinking of keeping it for a month and then making a dump post in this thread where all the old stuff gets stored.
.....The adventures have new monsters? Dang it. I wasn't buying them because I thought they didn't have anything new.

Anyways, I'm not including them, because there really don't seem to be any arguments regarding their contents before they come out, and this primarily is supposed to serve as a way for people to easily back up their arguments. Also we really don't get too much advanced info on them.

And I just thought of something I've been meaning to ask in here, any ideas on what I should do with stuff after it has been released? I was thinking of keeping it for a month and then making a dump post in this thread where all the old stuff gets stored.

Sounds good to me, Ranadiel.
An additional thing that you might want to add to the arcane power section is that illusion and summoning magic are going to be making a reappearance in there. As per a link to a Gen-Con Q&A found on the martial power speculation thread.
An additional thing that you might want to add to the arcane power section is that illusion and summoning magic are going to be making a reappearance in there. As per a link to a Gen-Con Q&A found on the martial power speculation thread.

Look again. Second from the bottom piece of info under Arcane Power.:P

-=Info Dump=-
August 2008
Forgotten Realms Campaign Guide
-Will contain monsters, Source
-Will contain diseases, Source

September 2008
Forgotten Realms Player’s Guide
Races
Drow and Genasi, Source
-Full Write Ups
-Will include feats to create "subraces", Source

Classes
Swordmage, Source
-Arcane Defender, Source
-Will contain a multiclass only class for Spellscars, Source
-Will contain a new pact for the Warlock that is based off of dark beings that lurk in Drow civilization, Source
-Will contain info on playing a Purple Dragon Knight(paragon path?), high forest scout(paragon path?), and a chosen(epic destiny?), Source
-Spellscar level 2 utility power.
-Purple Dragon Knight is a paragon path, Source

Other
Regional Backgrounds and more Feats, Source
-Some(all?) Regional Backgrounds
-New Rituals,paragon paths, epic destiny, Channel Divinity feats, and racial feats, Source

Adventurer’s Vault
-Will contain alchemic items, Source
-Will contain new nonmagical items, Source
-Will have new masterwork armors, Source
-Over 860 magic items, Source
-Biggest hammer that can ever help, but do mega-damage to the enemy, Source
-Better fencer weapon, Source
-Alchemic items made through a process similar to rituals that does not require magical abilities, Source
-Martial equivilent to ring of spell storing, Source
-New weapons properties including brutal(reroll damage if you roll less then a given value), Source
-Will contain at least one summoning item(possibly showcasing future summoning mechanics), Source
-Will contain vehicles, including airships, Source
-Will contain mounts such as elephants, Source
-Will contain new tools, Source
-Will contain reagents, Source
-Will contain battle standards, Source
-Will contain new wands and holy symbols, Source
-Some example armors, Source
-Ricochet Shield and magic item table from levels 8 to 12, Source

October 2008
Gladiator
-Class will not exist but you will be able to multiclass into it, Source

Ravenloft
-Domains of Dread will appear in an October Dragon article, Source

November 2008
Minotaur
-Appears to be in November 2008 Dragon, Source

Martial Power
-New Powers, Paragon Paths, Feats, and Epic Destines for Fighters, Ranger, Rogues, and Warlord, Source
-New builds for all featured classes, Source
-New multiclass feats, Source
-New generic feats for martial characters including ones for all PHBI and FRPG races, Source
-Chapters are Fighter, Ranger, Rogue, Warlord and Martial Options, Source
-10 new epic destinies, Source
-Epic destinies are Adamantine Soldier, Beastlord, Dark Wanderer, Eternal Defender, Godhunter, Legendary General, Martial Archetype, Perfect Assassin, Undying Warrior, and Warmaster, Source
-15 to 20 new feats per class for heroic and paragon tier, Source
-New multiclass feats for paragon tier that require a paragon multiclass and give class features, Source

Fighter
-Two Weapon Fighter build, Source Build Info
-New build option of Battlerager Vigor, Source(Compendium Update)
-New power keyword of invigorating, Source(Compendium Update)
-Battlerager Vigor focuses on being hit and using axes, hammers, maces, and picks, Source(Compendium Update)
-A dozen new paragon paths, Source
-Polearm Master is a new Paragon Path, Source
-New Epic Destiny the Eternal Defender, Source
-Some paragon paths for the fighter are Polearm Master, Shield Adept, and Shock Trooper, Source
-Racial paragon paths for Dragonborn, Halfling, Dwarf, and Tiefling fighters, Source
-Halfing Bounder a new Paragon Path, Source
-New racial feats including ones for races in FRPG, Source

Ranger
-Will contain Animal Companion for Rangers, Source
-The Ranger will get an animal companion build called beastmaster, Source(Adventurer's Vault, pg 122)
-Animal companions may be chosen from bear, boar, cat, lizard, raptor, serpent, spider, or wolf, Source(Compendium Update) Alternate Source
-Category and level determine companion's stats, Source(Compendium Update) Alternate Source
-Beastmaster rangers gain use of the Raise Beast ritual, Source(Compendium Update) Alternate Source
-New Paragon Paths focusing on throwing weapons, crossbows, slaying specific enemies, using magic of the land, and running with the pack(?), Source
-New keyword, beast, and new damage formula [b], Source
-New Paragon Path, Feral Spirit, and Epic Destiny, Beastlord, that emphasize the bond between ranger and animal companion, Source
-An Eladrin Ranger Paragon Path, Blade Banshee, Source

Rogue
-Master Spy paragon path, Source
-A new build option called Ruthless Ruffian, Source(Compendium Update)
-A new power keyword called rattling, Source(Compendium Update)
-Ruthless Ruffian specilizes in clubs and maces, Source(Compendium Update)
-New paragon paths named cloaked sniper, daring acrobat, and guildmaster thief, Source
-New powers named stupefying violence, pommel smash, and a murder of one, Source
-New powers Fox's Gambit and Handspring Assault, Source
-New paragon paths that appear to focus on ranged combat, throwing daggers, swashbuckling, and being an agent fo the Raven Queen, Source
-New paragon path, the Daring Acribat, to appear, Source

Warlord
-Two new build options called Bravura Pressence and Resourceful Presence, Source(Compendium Update)
-Baravura Pressence can grant extra actions to allies on a hit, Source(Compendium Update)
-Resourceful Presence gives bonuses on attacks gained from action points, Source(Compendium Update)
-12 new paragon paths including ones that focus on divine leadership, following the lead of ancient generals, and law of the frontier, Source
-New powers include Opening Shove, Unified in Blood, Daring Display, and Abrupt Skirmish, Source
-New Paragon Path the Flamebrow, Source Stats
-A Genasi Paragon Path, Concordant Leader, Source

Draconomicon I: Chromatic Dragons
-Will have three new chromatic dragons, Source
-Will contain new draconic monsters, rituals, magic items, and artifacts, Source
-New dragon types are purple, brown, and grey, Source
-Rough history of the five dragon families is included, Source
-Brown dragons are desert dwellers who appreciate food before all other treasure, Source
-Section with suggestions for making a hoard, Source
-Will contain planar dragons such as abyssal dragons(Frostforged Wyrm), Source
-Will contain a section detailing famous dragons from multiple settings including Dragonlance, Greyhawk, and Forgotten Realms, Source
-15 new undead dragons, 4 of which are dracoliches, Source
-Will include kobolds, Source
-Will include stats for the following dragons: Ashardalon, Cyan Bloodbane, Dragotha, Gulgol, Nefermandias, Rime, Tiamat(!), and Zebukiel, Source
-Bone Mongrel Dracolich, Stats
-Purple dragons appear to be Underdark dwelling dragons with a psychic dazing breath weapon and phasing abilities, Source
-Will contain new kobolds, Source

December 2008
Manual of the Planes
-2 Demon princes, Source
-1 Archdevil, Source
-A playable race that will be less than a PHB write up, Source
-The Domains of Dread will be mentioned in the Manual of the Planes as part of the Shadowfell, Source
-Primordials will appear in the Manual of the Planes, Source
-Graz'zt will appear in it, Source
-Will contain a rough history of the planes, Source
-Will contain info regarding cults of Graz'zt, Source
-Baphomet will appear in it, Source
-Astral dreadnoughts will appear as former angels of the Chained God, Source
-Shadowfell entry
-City of Brass Entry
-Will contain player content, Source
-Ritual List
-Table of Contents
-Bladelings will be the new race, Source
-Several items from the book, Source
-Will contain stats for Spelljammers, Source
-Feywild
-Planeshifter

January 2009
Open Grave
-Will contain new undead monsters, Source
-Will include Count Strahd von Zarovich, Source
-Will include Acererak, creator of the Tomb of Horrors, Source
-Will include Vecna, Source
-Sword of Kas, Source
-Undead beholders, Source
-Several other artifacts, Source
-Ctenmiir
-Origins and Society
-Hantumah
-Campaign Arcs
-Table of Contents
-Ritual List
-Sword of Kas
-Undead Servitor
-New Monsters Listed in ToC(including Brain in a Jar)
-Will include entries on Acererak, Ctenmiir the Cursed, Kas the Betrayer, Kyuss(!), Osterneththe Bronze Lich, Strahd von Zarovich, and Vecna, Source
-Will include info on undead grafts, Source
-Will include the following artifacts: Jet Black Ioun Stone, Mirror of Secrets, Orb of Light, Silver Mask of Kas, Soul Sword, Sword of Kas, Tome of Shadow, and Von Zarcovich Family Sword, Source
-Undead Lairs
-kas the Betrayer
-Spirit Possessed and Alternate Powers
-Demiliches

March 2009
PHBII
-No combat rules reprints, Source
-It will contain similair contents to the PHBI with the exception of the combat rules, Source
-It will contain character backgrounds, Source
-Sudden Escape Armor
-Character Options
-Backgrounds
-Rituals
-Table of Contents
-People with the PHBII, 1 2 3

Classes
-Contains Arcane, Divine, and Primal power sources, Source
-First Letters: D, B, B, W, I, T, S, S: Original, Correction
-Five familiar, three “brand new” Original, Correction
-More spellcastery cleric, Source
-Deadly and dangerous striker/killer guy in a different way, Source
-A new defender, Source
-EnWorld’s claim that the Swordmage will be in the PHBII is unfounded, Source
-A leader class with a "buddy" will be present, Source
-Primal Avatar
-Will contain racial paragon paths, Source
-Adroit Explorer
-Names of PHBII Class Powers

Avenger
-Class mentioned in reference to a party member on a developer's char sheet, Source
-Class confirmed as divine, Source
-Class confirmed for PHB2, Source
-Class will use holy symbols, Source
-Half-Orc Avenger
-Avenger PHBII entry, Page 1 Page 2
-Avenger will be a striker, Source
-Zealous Assassin

Barbarian
-Will be in the PHBII, Source
-Uses Primal Power Source, Source(PHB pg 54)
-Rage will still be present and a focus of the class, Source(Races and Classes pg 82)
-Playtest article in September, Source
-Playtest article moved back to October, Source
-Class is a striker, Source
-Goliath Barbarian
-Some Barbarian powers, Page 1 Page 2
-Frenzied Berserker

Bard
-Will be arcane, Source
-Will be a leader, Source
-Will use some illusory magic, Source(Races and Classes pg 82)
-Bard will be in PHBII, Source
-Utilizes wands as their implements with magical instruments as alternative implements, Source
-Will have Bard rituals and a spellbook, Source
-Can choose multiclass feats from multiple classes(!), Source
-A large number of Bard powers going up to 10th level, Source
-Will possess some weapon based powers, Source
-Gnome Bard

Druid
-Uses Primal Power Source, Source(PHB pg 54)
-Will be a hybrid class, Source Source Copy
-Will have weather magic, Source Source Copy
-Will have wild shape capabilities, Source Source Copy
-Druid forms will be picked like abilities, Source(Races and Classes pg 83)
-Druid no longer a hybrid?, Source
-Druid will be a controller, Source
-Druid will use totems and staffs as implements, Source
-Druid gains ritual casting for free, Source
-Wild shaping is an at-will class feature, Source
-Shifter Druid Front Back

Invoker
-Class mentioned in reference to a party member on a developer's char sheet, Source
-Class confirmed as divine, Source
-Class confirmed for PHB2, Source
-Class confirmed as a controller, Source
-Class will have summoning mechanics, Source
-Class will use rods and staffs, Source
-Class will channel the magic used by dieties against the primordials, Source
-Tiefling Invoker

Shaman
-Existence of class confirmed as a leader, Source
-Confirmed for PHB2, Source
-Confirmed as Primal, Source
-Will use a spirit companion of some kind, Source
-Deva Shaman
-First Three Levels

Sorcerer
-Will be an Arcane Controller, Source
-Sorceror not a controller anymore?, Source
-Confirmed as Arcane Striker, Source
-Uses daggers and staffs as implements, Source
-Elf Sorcerer

Warden
-Existence of class confirmed, Source
-Class confirmed for PHBII, Source
-Confirmed as a Primal Defender, Source
-It is a weapon using class, Source
-It will include shapeshifting abilities, Source
-Warforged Warden

Races
-First letters are G, G, D, H, and S, Source
-Second letters are n(with a G), o, e, and h, Source
-Last letter for at least one race is an r, Source
-Five new races only, Source

Deva
-Fits the clues for the fifth PHBII race, Source(process of elimination)
-Mentioned alongside the four confirmed PHBII races, Source(Forgotten Realms Player's Guide, pg 21)
-Will be mentioned in the PHBII(basically a confirmation that it will be in there), Source
-Potential first image of a Deva, Source
-Deva Shaman
-Deva Backgrounds

Gnome
-Will have a love of burrowing animals, Source
-Gnome Bard
-Gnome Description
-Gnome PHBII entry, Page 1 Page 2

Goliath
-Goliath Barbarian

Half-Orc
-Half-Orc Avenger

Shifter
-Shifter Druid Front Back

Power Sources
Primal
-described as using the forces of nature, Source(PHB pg 54)
-mythos is being built using the druid as the basis for other primal class, Source

Unsorted Stuff
Aasimar
-Will be renamed, Source(Races and Classes, pg 50)
-Renamed to Deva, Source(Forgotten Realms Player's Guide, pg 21)

April 2009
Arcane Power
-Will contain powers, feats, paragon paths, and epic destinies for Bard, Sorcerer, Swordmage, Warlock and Wizard, Source
-Will not contain Artificer, Source
-Will contain illusion and summoning magic, Source
-Will contain new builds, Source
-Familiar rules included, available for all arcane character(?), Source
-Sample Familiars
-Ritual List
-Some discussion of Arcane Power options
-Tomes
-Archlich

Bard
-Grave Caller

Sorcerer
-Cosmic Build
-Will have second build option of Storm Magic, Source

Swordmage
-New class feature, Source
-Aegis of Ensnarment is the new class feature, Source
-Arcane Hunter

Warlock
-New pact, Source
-God Fragment and Hellbringer Paragon Paths, Source
-Vestige pact confirmed, Source
-Vestige Pact

Wizard
-New implements, Source
-New Paragon Paths focusing on invisibility; teleportation; or random chane, Source
-Tome is one of the new implements, Source
-New summoning abilities, Source
-Summoning Build
-Two new build options, Source

May 2009
Monster Manual II
-Will have Demogorgon on the cover, Source
-Will include centaurs and frost giants, Source
-Will include Demogorgon, Source
-Same density as in MM1, Source
-Will include metallic dragons, fungus creatures, new goblins, and rust monsters, Source
-Some monster Art
-Rust Monster Stat card
-Names of Some MMII Monsters
-Green Slime and Diamondhide Xorn
-Adamantine Dragon
-Maw of Acamar
-Will have new half-orcs, Source
-Giants
-Several Monsters and their Pictures
-Pod Demon
-Remorhaz
-Heroslayer Hydra
-Bebilith
-Hive Queen Ant
-Ankheg
-Beholder Ultimate Tyrant
-Monster List
-Racial traits given for the Bullywug, Duergar, and Kenku, Source

June 2009
Eberron Player’s Guide
-Artificer will appear, Source
-Catalog entry mention "a new class(the Artificier)", Source
-Includes new races; paragon paths; epic destinies; backgrounds; feats; powers; rituals; and magic items, Source
-Includes rules for dragonmarks, Source
-Will include the Warforged, Source
-Will include some MM player race updates, Source
-Will include alchemic items, Source
-Will contain rules for non warforged using warforged items, Source
-Will contain feats for dragonmarks, Source
-Will contain cloackwork bomb, Source
-Intro
-Alchemic Formulas
-Kalashtar are confirmed, Source
-Race restrictions on dragonmarks are being lessoned or outright removed, Source
-Self-Forged
-Religion
-Warforged Juggernaut
-Ritual
-House Cannith
-Champion of the Prophecy
-Heroic Feat List
-People with the EPG, 1 2

Kalashtar
-Plans to make a 4th edition version confirmed, Source

July 2009
Eberron Campaign Guide
-Contains a historical and geographical overview of Eberron, Source
-Will include information on importatn people and organizations, Source
-Will include a bestiary, Source
-Sample Maps from ECG
-Mordain the Fleshweaver
-Dreaming Dark
-Timeline not moving forward, Source
-New metaphor to describe the cosmology, Source
-Dragonmarked housed
-Introduction
-Breland & Threats to Eberron
-Karrnath & Travel in Eberron
-The Mournland & Monsters
-Thrane & Dragonmarks
-Xen'drik & Religion
-Droaam & Encounter
-Excert from an Encounter
-Q'barra & Table of Contents

Divine Power
-Work was done on diety domains and portfolios for a core rule book, Source
-There will be a sidebar converting domains and portfolios to Realm dieties, Source
-New builds for cleric; paladin; invoker; and avenger, Source
-Includes new powers; feats; paragon paths; and epic destinies, Source
-Will include ways for paladin to shrug off negative status effects, Source
-Sample Domains
-Rise of the Raven Queen
-Favored Soul
-Rituals
-Malediction Invoker
-Destruction Domain
-Miracle Worker
-Shielding Cleric the new cleric build, Source
-Paragon Feats
-New Build Option of Censure of Unity for Avengers, Source
-New Build Option of Healer's Mercy for Clerics, Source
-New Build Options of Ardent Vow and Call of Virtue for Paladins, Source
-Virtuous Paladin
-[ul=http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/4ex/20090710b]Avatar of Death[/url]
-People with Divine Power, 1
Sorry...my mistake-guess in my excitement over the summoning goodness I missed it. :P
Update for today. New info added under Ki and Gnome. Additionally a new section for Oriental Adventures added under Unsorted Stuff. The highlight reel version is that the gnome love of badgers will be mentioned in their PHB entry, not all Ki classes will be eastern flavor(implied through the statement that some Ki classes would fit in Oriental Adventures), and that an Oriental Adventures book will not be released before Ki classes in a PHB.

Additionally, upon thinking about it, I just decided to add that the possibility of multiple power books for a power source does exist. I'm going to go add that somewhere now.
Thanks for this info :D
Bumpage-this thread really needs to be stickied!
Bumpage-this thread really needs to be stickied!

Yeah....does anyone know how I would go about making that request?
Elementalist
-Existence of class mentioned in passing, Source(Races and Classes pg 30)

Creative reading: I merged the first two words as "Existentialist."
Yeah....does anyone know how I would go about making that request?

I don't know, I tried to PM a moderator last month about getting something stickied, and that didn't even get answered... so good luck, and get back to me when you figure out how to do it.
Creative reading: I merged the first two words as "Existentialist."

That would be a really difficult class to create in D&D 4. See, because the character's existence precedes his essence, you can't pin him down to a Role or a set list of Powers. He makes it all up as he goes along. :P