4th edition Prestige classes?

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
My thought on this was to print a class that you can't take any levels in. Instead you multiclass into it, then trade powers over with multiclassing feats. The more I think about it, the more idiotic it sounds, but I thought I'd throw it out there.
If anything I say is wrong, clueless or spelt incorrectly, it is because, I am, in general, wrong, clueless and... Well, I'm usually spelt correctly.
not a bad idea...some people think that might work for the Dragon Marks for ebberon, I think it could be cool for spell fire too. A list of ppowers in a feat tree that work simialar to multi classing...

Before posting, ask yourself WWWS: What Would Wrecan Say?

Paragon Paths are in essence Prestige Classes. They're each 10 levels, you get some new powers and new class abilities from them, and they add their own flavour.

Not that the initial idea is without merit. Mimicking the multi-class feat system in order to basically have "Heroic Paths" could be very useful.
At least I have my proper avatar now, I guess. But man is this cloud dark.
Call it a super-class. It's just like a normal heroic class, but you can ONLY be one by multi-classing. You can't start as one.
I would like "advance class" like from d20 Modern since 5th level (or 3rd).

"Say me what you're showing off for, and I'll say you what you lack!" (Spanish saying)

Book 13 Anaclet 23 Confucius said: "The Superior Man is in harmony but does not follow the crowd. The inferior man follows the crowd, but is not in harmony"

"In a country well governed, poverty is something to be ashamed of. In a country badly governed, wealth is something to be ashamed of." - Confucius 

Sign In to post comments