New Product spotted!

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
Whilst repeadetly checking the EnWorld news-feed, I found the mention of this sweet book:
Dungeon Delve: A 4th Edition D&D Supplement (D&D Adventure)

(Thanks to EnWorld, Morrus and the EnWorld Forum-User Marco who found it)

Any guess?

I think from the Title it might be some kind of adventure expanding upon the "No DM" Style portrayed in the DMG (with random monsters and such).

Could also be a normal aventure. opinions?
My guess would be a book that is all about building dungeons. It would primarily be for DMs. Or it could contain stuff for PCs as well (equipment, powers, magical items... all customized for dungeon delving)

Course, that's just a slightly educated guess. :D
Take a look at what's in the brackets. It say's (adventure), thus I think it might have more to do with.. well ;) adventures

Amazon.com has a habit of assigning odd product descriptions. KotS was listed as Hardcover and so are minitures boosters (or at least they were the last time I stumbled across them).
I saw this weeks ago and figured at the time that it was just placeholder "stuff" because it's listed as both a supplement (like Martial Power) and an Adventure (like Keep on the Shadowfell).

In the desert
I saw a creature, naked, bestial,
who, squatting upon the ground,
held his heart in his hands, and ate of it.
I said, "is it good, friend?"
"It is bitter – bitter," he answered;
"but I like it,
"beacuase it is bitter,
"and because it is my heart."

I really hope it's not another "Here's a look at a bunch of adventures we did in previous editions!"
I really hope it's not another "Here's a look at a bunch of adventures we did in previous editions!"

was there ever one of those?

Before posting, ask yourself WWWS: What Would Wrecan Say?

was there ever one of those?

The Dungeoneers Survival Guide hardcover from around the end of last year?
Sign In to post comments