56902498 wrote:They will Essentialize the Essentials classes, otherwise known as Essentials2.
The new sub-sub-classes will be:
* Magician. A subsubclass of Mage, the magician has two implements, wand and hat, one familiar (rabbit) and series of basic tricks.
* Crook. A subsubclass of Thief, the Crook can only use a shiv, which allows him to use his only power... Shank.
* Angry Vicar, a subsubclass of warpriest, the angry vicar has two attacks -- Shame and Lecture.
* Hitter. A subsubclass of Slayer, the Hitter hits things.
* Gatherer. A subsubclass of Hunter, it doesn't actually do anything, but pick up the stuff other players might leave behind.
Future Essentials2 classes include the Security Guard (Sentinel2), the Hexknife (Hexblade2), the Webelos (Scout2), the Gallant (Cavalier2) and the Goofus (Knight2).
These will all be detailed in the box set called Heroes of the Futile Marketing.
(Though what they should really release tomorrow is the Essentialized version of the Witchalok!)
The inclusion of Psi in the PHB2 is a disappointment for many, but for different reasons.
one side is disappointed that Psionics are being put into a "CORE" book.
The other side is disappointed in the pearing down of psionics to a couple of classes and a race within a PHB.
Hopefully, a Psionics book will expand on the power source after the PHB2 is put out.
here will be an "Arcane Power", a "Divine Power", and eventually also a "Psionic Power", "Shadow Power", and "Primal Power" sourcebook. :D
Psionics should be banned from the game forever.
Go play scifi if you wan scionics.
As should elves. Go play StarTrek if you want vulcans. *sigh*
My campaign setting only allows humans. :P