Lords of Madness

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
You know, I never really used Abbarations much in my 3.5 games (mostly because they were a pain to run... actually, I found most creatures a pain to run...), but dispite that I really like them, and the take 4e has on them. I also like the Thoon idea presented in MM5. I really hope that in Lords of Madness, or maybe Manual of the Planes, that Thoon is covered.

Any other neat ides for Abberations would be great too, though.
Let your voice be heard! Tell WotC to Publish D&D 4e under the OGL!
I quite enjoyed the Lords of Madness book, it gave all the info i needed to put together the most interesting and huge custom world i ever had.
i do hope the aberrations are given their just attention.
COnsidering the base setting they are going for and its new cosmology, they could easily do a book on the far parts of the Elemental Chaos that could correspond to the old Far Plane realm. In that they could do abberations in general, those specific species we all know like the Eye Tyrrants and Illithyds.
I quite enjoyed the Lords of Madness book, it gave all the info i needed to put together the most interesting and huge custom world i ever had.
i do hope the aberrations are given their just attention.

Lords of Madness was my favorite 3rd Edition book (counting even the core books)... hands down, no contest, my favorite.
Haiku Police